[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grazie, senore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: salieri.jpg (495KB, 1240x524px) Image search: [Google]
salieri.jpg
495KB, 1240x524px
Grazie, senore.
>>
File: masked_man.png (1MB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
masked_man.png
1MB, 639x360px
Play Bane.
>>
>through my influence, I saw to it that taxposting threads were made only ten times on /tv/. But in secret, I lurked in every one of those ten, worshipping humor I alone seem to discern. And hour after hour, as I sat there, understanding how that bitter old moot was still possessing his poor userbase even from beyond the pale. I began to see a way, a terrible way, I could finally triumph over the board.
>>
So, we can agree that he is on top 10 of Most Competent Villains ever, right?
>>
>>84971083
how is he a villain?
>>
>>84971110
He isn't a villain, but he isn't a hero either.
Frankly, it could be argued that he takes the perspective of the audience.
In this film Mozart is depicted as:
>arrogant
>rude
>childish
>annoying
>self-centered
>self-destructive
yet he is granted what is (at the time) the most impressive and important gift: the ability to write the most beautiful music and play it, yet he squanders it because he is too high and mighty to step to any position he deems "below" himself, which results in him becoming poor and becoming a huge drunk.
Salieri on the other hand donates money to tons of people and leads a life of honesty, yet gets the short hand of the stick, which resonates with the audience.

There is no villain or hero in this movie, just people who the audience can relate to.

that's why it is a timeless piece of kino
>>
>salieri posting never took off

is it because it's too respected to meme?
>>
>>84973373
More like the movie hits too close to home for literally every human being to be memed. It also requires more creativity like Vinceposting, Baneposting doesn't because it's enough to have the joke be that you're Baneposting.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.