[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: based woody.jpg (28KB, 634x424px) Image search: [Google]
based woody.jpg
28KB, 634x424px
He knew the mutated strain of the Simian Flu could not be contained or cured and that all the apes had to die. The other army was naive to believe otherwise. The clock is fucking ticking. Why would you be willing to risk the entire human race dying on the off chance that there IS a cure? Just kill the apes. The choice is clear.
>>
>>84970426
He didn't just kill the apes right away, that's what he did wrong
>>
loved his exposition, once I heard it both sides seemed like they could be in the right, just dissapointed that he went out the way he did, hoped he would be stronger despite a little contradiction to his story of spreading the disease
>>
>>84970426
>Gotta stay far away from this ape virus
>Let's round up dozens of infected apes and keep them around where we live
Was it autism?
>>
>>84970426
If he invaded the cave to kill Caesar at the beginning of the movie, why didn't he kill Caesar immediately after capturing him?
>>
>>84970426
The virus isn't spread by apes though, it's spread by people
>>
>>84970426
You're just a damn dirty apist.
>>
>>84973067
And it was a mutation of the virus, that was already inside all the genetically immune humans. Every last human would have succumb to the virus, apes or not. He didn't have to kill them.
>>
>>84973067
Do we know if he knows that? It doesn't matter if it isn't spread by apes. If he believes it is, then that's all that matters.
Sucks that people are going to watch this movie and just think "muh evil white man, muh evil humans".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.