[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man 2's CGI is better than homecom-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0225.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>
That looks pretty cool.
>>
>>84970181
Spider-man 2 was great on PS2
>>
Watch the wall when ock pulls the door off of the vault. It's fucking atrocious.
>>
>>84970313
Looks like it would melt if you left it in the sun.
>>
>>84970181
Nostalgia fags always get BTFO by objective reality. They always remember things as being better than they are and hate anything new. They're the same type of fucks that will complain about the cgi in TFA that looks pretty amazing yet claim they love the original trilogy. Yet I'm here and I try to rewatch the original trilogy and it's practically unwatchable because of how bad the special effects are. Yoda looks like a shitty puppet and obi wan vs darth vader is abysmal. Just compare that utter shit to the darth vader we saw in Rogue One.
>>
File: 1496661273921.png (219KB, 522x532px) Image search: [Google]
1496661273921.png
219KB, 522x532px
>>84970369
>CGI from gazillion years ago has some flaws
HELP, HELP, THE STANDARDS HAVE FALLEN!
>>
If homecoming looks shit now how bad will it look in 10 years?
>>
Wtf I love spiderboy: diversity now
>>
>>84970594
>They're the same type of fucks that will complain about the cgi in TFA that looks pretty amazing
>amazing
its looks the same as 90% of anything out there, and the han solo ship monsters look syfy channel tier. rogue one has some pretty crappy creature effects too but at least that movie had some well detailed ships so it didnt look as bland as tfa did.

>utter shit to the darth vader we saw in Rogue One.
okay never mind you actually just impressed by any new glowing effect cuz "muh lights action XD"
>>
you can nitpick from any of the movies
the fact is that at the time raimi spiderman had decent cgi, and the cgi in homecoming is decent for this year too
>>
>>84970369
When he's throwing the bags of coins, the bags disappear completely on impact.
>>
>>84970682
please go rewatch the obi-wan vs darth vader fight and tell me how impressed you are. Here I'll do the work for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4
>>
>>84970181
sure the cgi is not so good, but its only used for a few seconds and you almost doesn't notice, now homecoming and civil war too is almost all scenes with a cgi suit, which they can't even make it look like the practical suit.

Exactly like happened in civil war with spider-man and black panther, even though black panther had a nice practical suit they still cgi'd it all over it.
>>
>>84970762
That's what I mean. The cracks on the wall look like fucking plastic stickers placed on a flat wall. It was Sony for crying out loud, they could have done so much better.
>>
>>84970791
choreography On that spin stunt was pretty impressive
>>
How about taking a screenshot of a nonshit yiffy encode
>>
>>84970911
Sure, then it will look even more like a plastic action figure.
>>
>>84970893
I forgot to mention the cringeworthy dialogue
>When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master
>Only a master of evil darth
*characters strike at eachother*

Just imagine if shit like this was in TFA. /tv/ would be shitposting about it for years.
>>
>>84970594
Modern CGI use is terrible not because of its quality (which can truly be amazing), but because of its overuse causing you to not care about the human actors on screen.
>>
>Release date: June 30, 2004
>more than 13 years ago
>more than 3 presidential terms ago
>babies born when spider-man 2 came out are now teenagers
>>
>>84970361
My nigga. Too bad I let my Mexican friend borrow it
>>
>>84970824
2 0 0 4

The year of Troy, Shrek 2, AVP, dawn of the remake, van hellsing and national treasure. Literally looks better than all of those
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.