[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ recommended me this and goddamn what an ending. any other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: SleepawayCampposter.jpg (24KB, 256x390px) Image search: [Google]
SleepawayCampposter.jpg
24KB, 256x390px
/tv/ recommended me this and goddamn what an ending. any other films with good plot twists?
>>
File: IMG_7911.jpg (68KB, 729x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7911.jpg
68KB, 729x653px
>watch sleep away camp on high recommendations
>feel like you got burned for the first 88 minutes.
>then the last two minutes hit.

The ending is almost too good for the rest of the movie. What other movie recovers and kicks your ass in the last two minutes?
>>
It's funny to think this movie wouldn't fly today based solely on the ending.
>>
>>84969372
Are you me?

The sequels sucked ass though
>>
>>84969450
The Mist.
>>
>>84970065
Bruce Springsteen's sister was a qt though.
>>
The sixth sense is great because you don't even know until the end that Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.

Jacobs ladder has a crazy twist at the end where it was all a dying mans last dream.

The game has this crazy twist at the end where it's all just a prank bro.

The village had a twist that they're actually just secluded in modern times.

Old school slasher twist: Jason in the first fri 13th is actually his mom.

That's all I could think of now.
>>
>>84970225
he said good. Not a single one of those is good.
>>
>>84970087
This guy gets it! Horse shit movie. Till that last scene.
>>
>>84970287

The Village is the only one that can be called crappy. Are you from plebbit?
>>
>>84970345
No, but you seem to be.
>>
File: the-usual-suspects.jpg (534KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
the-usual-suspects.jpg
534KB, 733x1100px
>>84969372
The best twist ever is pic related
>>
>>84970628
I know, never would have guessed it was the Kevin spacey guy.
>>
>>84969372
planet of the apes
>>
>>84970628
more like the usual manlets
>>
>>84970065
Sequels were amazing if you like campy horror
>>
>>84969372
>>84969450
Glad to hear you enjoyed my recommendation.
>>
>>84969372
>any other films with good plot twists?
Going into a movie knowing a movie will have a plot twist sort of ruins the plot twist.
>>
>>84970225
Thanks for the spoilers asshole
>>
>>84969450
I actually love the entire movie. Even that extended baseball game scene. It's so comfy.
>>
>>84970065
#2 was pretty good, great soundtrack

>>84970943
I see what you did there...
>>
>>84970928
Oh shit I just noticed that
>>
Angela was waifu material.
>>
>>84970065
Love the second one. I think it's hilarious.

Third one is just okay.
>>
>the sequels
>Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers
It's campy horror fun, not that bad.

>Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland
It's a direct sequel to the second one, which they filmed back-to-back if I'm not mistaken. It isn't as good as the second one because the story is kind of dumb and the kills are really lazy (a lot of the kills are just her hitting people with sticks). The rap Angela does is really fucking stupid.

>Son of Sleepaway Camp
Not an official part of the series and the movie itself has nothing to do with the series and its real name is Memorial Valley Massacre.

>Sleepaway Camp IV: The Survivor
This movie was cancelled during production when the studio went bankrupt. Years later, they took the footage they shot (about 30 minutes worth) and mixed it with footage from the other three movies. It's a pretty big waste of time.

>Return to Sleepaway Camp
This is the 2008 sequel to the first movie that kind of ignores the other movies in the series. It also feels a lot more like the original film than the other sequels. It's not that bad.
>>
>>84971068
>I actually love the entire movie. Even that extended baseball game scene. It's so comfy.

Yep. Honestly, it's one of the things I really love about the movie. On the one hand, you have this cozy little movie about kids going to summer camp, with scenes where they just play baseball and capture the flag, and then you have that contrasted with some really gruesome murders. They create an atmosphere where it seems like a real summer camp, which heightens the effect the killings have.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.