[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: The-Leftovers-saison-2-affiche.jpg (28KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
The-Leftovers-saison-2-affiche.jpg
28KB, 400x593px
Just finished season 1 of this. I went in knowing nothing and loved every thing about it except the forced diversity hires in nearly every position of power. I immediately start season 2 and the opening credits sequence alone had me wondering if I downloaded the wrong show. So this is just dog shit that I skip, right? How about season 3? Are they all just stand alone seasons?
>>
Season 2 is the best season and if you stop watching here you're missing out on the best stuff.

And the intro is great.
>>
Just don't watch it at all, you're not bright enough to get it.
>>
>>84968483
So this guy is obviously full of shit. Anyone who isn't a retard care to answer?
>>
>>84968528
I'll bet you're the kind of guy who thinks the only reason people criticize celebrities and their work is because they're jealous.
>>
>>84968376
Season 2 was dope, but I'd stop at the end of it. Season 3 just dumps extra layers of wut on your head then is just like DUDE MYSTERY LMAO in the end.
>>
So...completely different casts in all three seasons then? No continuity after season 1?

>>84968563
>dope
>>
season 1 was remotely decent because 90% of it wasn't written by damon lindelof.

the second and third seasons are entirely lindelof
>>
>>84968640
Watch to the end of the first episode you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>84968640
Ok, see all you want to hear is that everything post season 1 is shit, I'm not even sure why you made a thread.
>>
>>84968562
Yeah man I'm so jealous of op he's so brilliant
>>
>>84968734
>reading comprehension
>>
File: the.leftovers.s02.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the.leftovers.s02.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
I dare you to find a more kino moment in the series.
>>
>>84968703
It's nothing but a bunch of basketball Americans that I do not give a fuck about. Just answer me.
>>
>>84968811
m8 I don't think this show is for you.
>>
>>84968867
It's because I'm white, isn't it? Fucking racists.
>>
>knock knock
>who's there
>broken pencil
>broken pencil who
>nevermind, it's pointless
>hehehuehuhehuhe

kino writing, my god. you guys are right. season 2 is a triumph
>>
>>84968376
Season 2 was actually the best of the 3 seasons. Season 3 was meh in my opinion.
>>
File: kevin bag.webm (3MB, 650x220px) Image search: [Google]
kevin bag.webm
3MB, 650x220px
Season 2 is the best season of the show, and the best intro hands down.

The intro is so melancholic and puts you in the mood of the show, getting you ready for the kino that will blast in your face for 12 hours.

Season three kinda just apes season 2, since we all knew that Kevin needed to go back to the Hotel. Season one is the tip of the iceberg.

Good show overall and good finale.

2>1>3
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.