[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>well, listen up pilgrim... >*insert laugh track*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>well, listen up pilgrim...
>*insert laugh track*
>>
For a Joker he really wasn't that funny
>>
>>84966236
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBCc8KXmKTY
>>
Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?
>>
>>84966298
He can talk the talk, but he can't walk the walk.
>>
>>84966354
Who said that? Who the FUCK said that?
>>
I'd like to see the famous boot camp scene with a laugh track over the top
>>
>>84966354
>vietnam movie
>Is This Me starts playing
>>
>>84966454
Who's the cocksuckin libtard antifa who said that?
>>
One of the best films Kubrick's done and one of the most humane films of all time. Fuck anyone who prefers the first half to the second one and fuck everyone who says this film isn't good.
>>
>>84966563
its a youtube search away
>>
>>84967262
do you seriously expect someone to do a 5 second search instead of waiting for spoon feeding?
>>
>>84967206
This so much, the second half pretty much makes the film, first half is just setting it up.
Anyone who actually only likes the first half was probably a vet that had literally no action
>>
Well you seen much combat?
>hahaha
I saw a little on TV
>hooo hahaha
You're a real comedian.
Well they call me the joker
>oooo haha
Well I got a joke for you, I'm gonna tear you a new asshole!
>OOOOOOOOH

Is this really how marines speak? That whole scene felt kinda off to me.
>>
>>84967756
Marines do talk in their own language. Maybe not anymore to the extent in FMJ but it's explained in jarhead a little bit too.
>>
>>84967756
It's also supposed to be 1968 i.e. that's how your grandpa's generation talked shit.
>>
File: animal mother.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
animal mother.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>Animal Mother
>Is neither an animal nor a mother
Bravo, Kubrick.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.