[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Land of the Lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Could a Land of the Lost reboot work? I know there was a movie in 2009 but that was kind of really not good. How would you want it to be done? Who would you cast? Are there any huge changes you'd make?
>>
>>84966030
you know, on the DVD commentary, the actress who played Holly mentioned that Will used to jump into her sleeping bag and "hump" her despite her being about 14 at the time.
He was noticeably silent for the next few minutes of the commentary.
>>
>>84966030
They could go the gritty reboot route and make it about survival against both th elements and dinosaurs. They also have the mystery aspect of trying to figure what the sleestack are and what their purpose is.
OR
A lil raunchy, summer fun reboot starring the cast of the Jumanji remake. With The Rock as Marshal.
>>
Clint Howard as Chaka
>>
File: Lotl91-1.png (347KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
Lotl91-1.png
347KB, 500x357px
>>84966030
They tried in 1991, but the Sleestaks were awful. The originals were creepy with the sound, and popping out the dark.
>>
File: Slee.png (148KB, 310x243px) Image search: [Google]
Slee.png
148KB, 310x243px
Man, these 1991 Sleestaks looked terrible.
>>
>>84966177
link?
>>
>>84966030
I loved the movie
>>
Fug I used to watch this all the time as a wee lad.
The guy made of little glass bits creeped me the fuck out
>>
>>84966612
I only remember it from when I watched the DVD release in like 2007 or so
Good show. Top class writing.
>>
>>84966030
A Jumanji reboot could not work in any capacity because instead of being fun and lighthearted it'd be a serious GoT/Westworld/TWD-tier drama.
>>
The dad would be a Muslim. The boy would be a black kid and he would be dating the white girl.
>>
>>84967390
I wish this wasn't true
>>
I like the 2009 movie
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.