[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, I want to be American, this show is pure kino.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bigmustache.jpg (84KB, 640x338px) Image search: [Google]
bigmustache.jpg
84KB, 640x338px
Fuck, I want to be American, this show is pure kino.
>>
I could do without the laugh track, though. Either have a studio audience or nothing.
>>
>>84965749
I dont get why no one talks about this one. Its Kutcher? i hated the guy too but hes doing a good job.

The old man its fantastic.
>>
No one talks about it because it's conservative humor, and we don't want another Last Man Standing situation on our hands. Don't let the liberals discover it.
>>
>>84965963
Ashton Kutcher only gets hate because he's conventionally attractive and has fucked most of the hot women in Hollywood.
Not seen this, but I might check it out since I've ran out of shit to watch.
>>
>>84966262
Yeah it's all part of the Jewish conspiracy to create white genocide and keep you from ever getting a girlfriend
kys
>>
File: VISIBLE CONFUSION.gif (2MB, 244x194px) Image search: [Google]
VISIBLE CONFUSION.gif
2MB, 244x194px
>>84965269
>Americans still need to be told when to laugh just in case they don't get the joke
>>
>Watch it with grandpa.
>He asks me why the creators think we're stupid enough to need a laugh track.
>idk pop
>He tells me to make sure to laugh before the track kicks in.
>We're both cracking up like a couple of idiots.
Good show if you've got family you love. Better if you're on a farm or in a woodworking shop like me and my pop.
>>
File: 1491641377210.png (23KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491641377210.png
23KB, 657x527px
>>84967971
>tfw no pop to watch The Ranch with
>>
>>84966548
I see laughtracks in UK sitcoms more often than I do American ones.
>>
>>84967971
At what age you started to suck grandpa juicy cock you slut?
>>
>>84967971
Your grandpa has lived through the entire history of tv sitcoms and he's complaining about laughtracks like it's some thing kids these days do?
>>
Shout outs to my hometown and current location Elko (middle of nowhere) Nevada mentioned in the show
>>
>>84966262
>>84966451
kek rekt
>>
>>84968386
He used to repair TVs but never watched any. He's only ever gone to the theater, and he hasn't gone since they took out the last drive-thru near us a few years back. I set up a projector across his big old 18-wheeler outside and he gave in when I asked him if he wanted to watch a sitcom or two instead of a movie, since he has to break from work more often at his age. He picked The Ranch. He's also taken to some Spanish show with hot teen girls in it, but I won't watch that with him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.