[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Blue Bloods? Is it worth the watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: bluebloods.jpg (179KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bluebloods.jpg
179KB, 1600x1200px
What does /tv/ think of Blue Bloods?
Is it worth the watch?
>>
Meh, it gets preachy as fuck
>>
File: hankhill.gif (557KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hankhill.gif
557KB, 500x375px
My mom watches it. She also says she touches herself to when thinking about Tom Selleck and his mustache. I don't know why she shared that with me. It's like she's trying to turn me into a serial killer.
>>
>>84964394
Stop posting on 4chan, Norman
>>
File: norman-bates-freddie-highmore.jpg (70KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
norman-bates-freddie-highmore.jpg
70KB, 900x506px
>>84964435
Sometimes I think about mommy. ARRRRRRRRRRGHHH!!! No! Make it stop!
>>
>>84964394
Tom Selleck is b. alpha tbqh
>>
File: sami_gayle_soufle.jpg (63KB, 975x850px) Image search: [Google]
sami_gayle_soufle.jpg
63KB, 975x850px
I like it, started catching re-runs of it on ION and got into it. It can be a bit preachy and it is pro-state obviously, but the stories and writing are decent, acting is solid across the board, and it has a lot of good secondary and ensemble characters.

The stories are hit-or-miss like any other police show, but in general it's less preachy than Law & Order (especially SVU, got to hate that show), and it can have some funny twists like an episode where a literal college campus SJW was suffering death threats and harassment but it turns out she made it all up because she's a giant attention whore..

It also has underrated waifus, too. Erin and Linda are top-shelf MILFs, Nicky is cute as fuck, and there has been some really hot love interests for the younger cop brother (including his thicc blonde tomboy eastern-european cop partner).

>>84964394
Tom Selleck is top-tier, though. If I was a woman or homosexual I'm sure I'd be into him. He's got that classic masculine machismo, balanced with a bit of soulful sensitivity. He's great in his role and definitely adds gravitas to the show.
>>
>>84964135
Ive never seen a more pretentious cop show then Law and Order, but my god do they fucking do it
>>
>>84965604
Blue Bloods isn't even close to the pretentiousness of the later Law & Order spinoffs, though. And it doesn't go through the stupid half-assed techmagic that the CSIs and similar did either.
>>
File: IMG_0068.gif (2MB, 242x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.gif
2MB, 242x326px
>>84964135
Is this any better than "Magnum P.I" ????
>>
>>84965847
No. Magnum, P.I., Rockford Files, and shit like that are from another era, won't be anything like them again unfortunately.
>>
File: IMG_0006.gif (393KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.gif
393KB, 350x198px
>>84965891
So sorry... I'll check 'em'll as soon as possible...
>>
>>84965348
My roommate likes the show and Nicky is literally the only reason I can stomach it.
>>
>>84964135
Definitely worth the watch, familykino, probably too conservative for the sissies out there, it's not just about the "impartial" rhetoric, it actually has some really insightful personal scenarios you'll never see in any other cop show.
>>
>>84964151
>meh
you need to go back
>>
>>84964135
I don't watch it myself. But when I go to my parents house, they have BB on all day every day and by the end of day one, I'm totally invested and ready for the next day's episodes. It is conservative preachy though which is weird because my family is liberal but holy shit will we put down some Blue Bloods episodes.
>>
>>84967171
pretty much this. My dad in particular loves it.
>>
>>84967196
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>84965847
Yeah, it's pretty much a spiritual successor and a great one at that.
>>
>>84967254
really outing yourself as an underage b&
>>
>>84965604
>>84965721
Law & Order first few years were master race.
It went on for a really long time though.
Fuck SVU though, absolute trash that panders so hard to womyn.
>>
Not a big fan. It's ok. The main guy is a real piece of shit though. He's an abusive cop, just like the faggots on SVU.
>>
File: lawnorder.jpg (147KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
lawnorder.jpg
147KB, 500x631px
>>84966999
Yeah, she really grew on me. Early on she was sort of funny looking, only cute in the generic jailbait sense, but later on when I saw her with slightly longer hair and really well dressed she got my attention.
>>84967212
>It is conservative preachy though which is weird because my family is liberal
It's only "conservative preachy" in ways liberals don't mind, though. Family, safety, order, and a benevolent state.
>>84967417
Yeah, the Orbach-Bratt L&O era was great.
>>84967506
Danny? He's a perpetually angry douchebag, but I think that makes him a good foil to Erin and Frank.
>>
>>84968310
Logan>all
Also Stone was based af
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.