[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does DC always BTFO in casting and portraying women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (723KB, 2728x4016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
723KB, 2728x4016px
DC: Goddess-tier beauties
>Margot Robbie
>Gal Gadot
>Amber Fucking Heard
>Cara Delevingne
>Amy Adams
>Antje Traue

And Im not even going to mention the CW universe which is still technically DC (Melissa Benoist, Willa Holland, etc..)

Marvel
>ScarTacoinashell
>Emily Van (im so average and plain it hurts anons eyes to even see me in the movie) Camp
>Hayley Fatwell, people ignore how ugly she actually is because she is a fat slob with sagging tits and wears pantyhose like a whore
>Gwyneth "I only eat expensive organic greens so my shit smells horrid" Paltrow

Lizziefu and Natalie Portman are the only Marvel women that can even compete, but Natalie doesnt really count, she literally dropped and BTFO'd Marvel out of lack of interest in them and noone even remembers her character.

Also, notice how DC has well-developed badass female characters, Marvel whores are just there to metaphorically suck Cap's dick while he ignores them because hes busy lusting after buddy's cock. Why do people act as if Marvel can even compete?
>>
>>84963953
also

>Zendaya as Mary Jane
>>
>tfw Alexandra Mammario gets casted as Batgirl and some qt teenage pre-slut gets casted a Supergril.
>>
>>84963953
>DC: Goddess-tier beauties
>>Margot Robbie
>>Gal Gadot
>>Amber Fucking Heard
>>Cara Deleving...
record scratch, my boner retracts like a frightened turtle
>>
>>84963953
>cara

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAKRKBDKDNSKSJSHAH
>>
File: anon-kun.jpg (69KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
anon-kun.jpg
69KB, 498x482px
>>84964501
If you don't think Gal Margot and Amber are super hot you might be gay anon.
>>
>>84963953
>>Margot Robbie
>>Gal Gadot
skeleton in the fridge
>>
>>84964564
that's why the record skipped during the eyebrow heiress bro
>>
>actually casting amber heard to act
>>
File: 1452886721113.jpg (280KB, 1691x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1452886721113.jpg
280KB, 1691x1127px
>>84963953
Marvlel won a long time ago
>>
>>84965129
pusy
>>
>>84964918
I retract my memepic then.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 904x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 904x635px
>>84964501
>>84964544
>>84964825
>>84964958
>>84965129
Its okay Marlelcucks, this will only hurt ALOT
>>
>>84965281
Based pusy poster
>>
>>84964564
Why is it always /v/edditors praising rats like gadot?
>>
>>84965129
where r her tits gone?
>>
>>84963953
>Antje Traue
who?
>amy adams
ok, but not nearly on everyone else's level
>cara
cute boy, i give you that
>amber heard
she's gorgeous, but aren't they supposed to hire an actress for a role that requires acting? oh wait, you mean she is..? nevermind
>gal
she was a literal nobody before WW. She's cute when she's not on skelleton mode i guess
>margot robbie
i dunno if she's a terrible actress or it was just her harley quinn, but all her merits are looking hot and cosplayable.

On the other hand.. marvel..
>black widow got scarlett into making a bunch of action movies like lucy. She's not nearly as hot as she was 10 years ago tho.
>Emily van Camp is a qt but i don't care much for her since her tv show ended a decade ago
>hayley atwell is a godess, she's hot as fuck and she's charismatic too. you're gay
>paltrow is literally the best looking woman you named. She seems to be a cunt tho, but like you care about that.
>olsen is literally everyone's next waifu as soon as she starts landing some good roles
>portman, like scarlett... 10 years too old already
>don't forget titcow dennings
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.