[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this better than 99% of almost every film made recently ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hq720.jpg (25KB, 550x343px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
25KB, 550x343px
Why was this better than 99% of almost every film made recently ?
>>
>>84963802
because Dakota is best Fanning
>>
File: dakota_fanning_3-wide.jpg (434KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dakota_fanning_3-wide.jpg
434KB, 1920x1200px
>>84963832
god bless her
>>
>>84963802
>Having to use the hand to get past the door lock
I saw it coming, but I was hooked the whole time
>>
>>84963802
This was really impressive honestly

It was their best short "film" of all the ones they made
>>
>>84963802
Enjoyed it and looking forward to oats making more. I thought the Vietnam one was cheesy but I still liked it.

Niel always has excellent props and the weapons and all that other shit are always awesome. The only downside is his writing imo. He needs to hire other writers and stick to making the props and action sequences. These shorts have been the exception to my last statement for me though.
>>
Was pretty worried when I saw the first short. Gritty future dystopia with aliums and dust and weird technology.

Luckily Firebase and Zygote have each been better.
>>
>>84963802
It was shit with a mildly amusing monster.
>>
>>84963802
It really wasn't. The production design and special effects were great but that's about it.
>>
>>84966223
all of these short movies from oats are shit
the cgi is really good but thats pretty much it
>>
>>84966265
>reddit

Go outside and make meaningful relationships. You'll stop being such a cynical little cunt.
>>
>>84966378
>reddit
what
>>
>a pistol has more stopping power than two magazines from an assault rifle
>>
>>84963802
The dialogue is more 'realistic' in my opinion. Not clearly enunciated and cliche.
>>
>>84966551

The blinded guy was a walking talking Biehn cliche and was hamming it up to 11
>>
>>84966545
It had explosive rounds
>>
>>84966102
Neil definitely has knack for great looking props and weapons. No different here, that assault rifle's design was simple yet great
>>
>>84966545
An assault rifle shooting .223 is going to do less damage than many types of handgun rounds.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.