[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1284.jpg (55KB, 849x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1284.jpg
55KB, 849x437px
WHAT THE FU
>>
>Despacito starts playing
>>
What's the hang up here? That the girl sees him in the Spidey suit, or they actually casted a white female in the sequel?
>>
File: dab.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
dab.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>84963687
>>
How come in literally every Spider-Man movie, someone has to find out Peter's identity?

>Spider-Man (2002): Norman Osborn/Green Goblin
>Spider-Man 2 (2004): Otto Octavius/Doc Ock, Harry Osborn, Mary Jane Watson
>Spider-Man 3 (2007): Eddie Brock/Venom, Flint Marko/Sandman
>The Amazing Spider-Man (2012): Gwen Stacey, Curt Connors/Lizard
>The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014): Harry Osborn
>Captain America: Civil War (2016): Tony Stark/Iron Man
>Spider-Man Homecoming (2017): Ned Leeds, Adrian Toomes/Vulture, Aunt May

At this rate, you might as well just have him unmask himself in the next film on live TV.
>>
>>84963670
HI
HO
>>
>>84963670

His spider sense was not tingling.
>>
>>84963720
Its his aunt.
>>
>>84963687
You got a hearty kekeroni out of me
>>
>>84967148
this spidey doesn't have spider sense lets be real.
>>
>>84967148
But his spider dick was
>>
>>84967422
>Peter says to Tony that his senses dial up to 11
>no spidey sense
hm
>>
>>84967500
He gets caught out so much in the movie, can't even sense his fat shit friend, nor sense the rubble near the end that HE COULD BARELY LIFT as a 10 tonne character, top kek.
>>
>>84967524
>Spiderman weighs 10 tonnes

Really makes you think
>>
>>84963854
I'll argue that in the first two Raimi films it fits.
Norman finds out yet perishes with one last wish. It's a very humanizing moment.
And for the sequel, yeah it repeats with Doc Ock, but it works perfectly with those closest to Pete as one becomes closer to him as the other pushes him away.

Others feel like there were justing doing the first two over again, or in the case of Homecoming, the end is for a cheap joke.
>>
>>84967590
Nah, it's Ned thats 10 tonnes.

Really though, this Spidey feels hollow without the Spidey sense. it's just so they can write around that power without having to think of it.
God, I hope the next movie ditches the 1000-Tools-in-1 Suit.
>>
>>84967645
We'll get one more with this suit before he goes full Iron Spider and Venom joins his team
>>
>>84967524

You do know that rubble lift was a recreation of what's basically the original test of Spiderman's strength, right?
>>
>>84963670

lol that quality is so low you can't even see the lines on his suit
>>
My whole theater erupted into hysterical laughter. Several members of the audience (millennials) actually starting consuming anothers flesh in a mad feeding frenzy of quips

I can still hear them yelling "DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>84967694
>Camrip from some shitty foreign country
>quality
>>
>>84963854
I mean, nobody is worse than Barry Allen in the Flash TV show. He literally reveals his identity to people he barely knows.
>>
>>84967694
I can't even imagine how big of a pleb you have to be to watch a film, any film, in that state.
>>
>>84967360
>>84963720
>Italians
>white
>>
>>84963687
jajajajajajajajjaa
>>
>>84963687
kek
>>
This Raimi worship is nostalgia fagging of the worst kind because you were all like 4 year old when the movies came out.
>>
>>84967941
14 here faggot.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.