[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>b-but if we kill the cylons we become worse than them frak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: helo-1.jpg (46KB, 518x461px) Image search: [Google]
helo-1.jpg
46KB, 518x461px
>b-but if we kill the cylons we become worse than them

frak this faggot

Even worse character than Starbuck
>>
the entire show was retarded.
There was no plan.
We were all deceived into thinking this show was deep.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>84960758
giv robo gf
>>
>>84960758
>Even worse character than Starbuck
Starbuck is great, Helo is the worst character on the show though.

>>84960966
>There was no plan.
Yes there was, it just got completely fucked up by Cavil boxing the final five and mindraping everyone else which put all sorts of defects into then like Boomer's split personality. And Head Baltar manipulating Caprica Six probably didn't help either.
>>
>>84961320
>Yes there was
The plan, the opera house, the hybrid kid, "starbuck is a angel", every other cast member is a cylong, etc..

Giant asspull, one after the other, they just made up shit as they went along.
You will notice this when you rewatch the entire show after a couple of years.
>>
He was just brainwashed by robo-fu, remember at the start when she gave up her spot in the plane for some randos? All part of the conditioning.
2bh I wouldn't mind being brainwashed by her neither
>>
File: 1405035681446.jpg (13KB, 416x297px) Image search: [Google]
1405035681446.jpg
13KB, 416x297px
>>84960999
y-you too~
>>
Helo LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

He was the only level-headed person on the show. Everyone else in the entire fleet was either a narcissist or a cunt (or both).
>>
>>84961604
You got that completely backwards. Boomer was the one fracking the Chief at the time, and Helo volunteered his seat to save Baltar. They held a lottery to let on the randoms, but only however many they could carry in the Raptor.
>>
>>84961504
>they just made up shit as they went along.
>You will notice this when you rewatch the entire show after a couple of years.
Son, people noticed this shit AS IT WAS AIRING. The writers even fucking said at the time that they only wrote the show half a season ahead.
>>
>>84961791
>Preventing them from winning the war against the Cylons
>nothing wrong
b8, i r8 zero because no effort m8
>>
>>84960758
number 8 was the qtest. also threadly reminder that baltar did nothing wrong
>>
>>84960758
lets just keep things up as usual and forget about the existence of this franchise. bamboozled Lost-style X 1000
>>
File: Viper_Original_Cutout_02.jpg (92KB, 1600x667px) Image search: [Google]
Viper_Original_Cutout_02.jpg
92KB, 1600x667px
Hey. what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>84960758

Helo was best boy and father of humanity.

That's right anons, you're all descended from helo.
>>
File: IMG_2435.jpg (46KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2435.jpg
46KB, 300x400px
>>
What's worse betraying your race with a toaster or with a gook? As if Cylon genes weren't bad enough now the kid will turn out to be a typical hapa crazy like Elliot
>>
File: IMG_2433.jpg (18KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2433.jpg
18KB, 512x287px
GET ME SOME MORE FRAKKING BIRDS IN THE AIR
>>
>>84964458
>complains about SJWs
>emulates their behavior
Go back to your containment board
>>
>>84960758
Another Asian girl COLONIZED by the bwc
>>
>>84960758
Absolutely hated helo. Loved the show overall though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.