[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baysformers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: T5.jpg (518KB, 1312x2048px) Image search: [Google]
T5.jpg
518KB, 1312x2048px
So, this shit has been out for 3 weeks in all of its major territories and is only at $500 million, might end up at $600 million or so by the end of its run.
What went right?
>>
File: Yukiko3.png (472KB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
Yukiko3.png
472KB, 1200x670px
Also, it dropped by a lot in China.
>>
>>84960293
The plot literally never changes and the main villain always returns.
>>
Is that good or bad? Don't know how many $$ make the others tranformers films
>>
>>84960846
It's absolutely terrible compared to its predecessors:
Transformers 1 made $700 million
The second one made $836 million
3rd made $1.123 billion
4th made $1.104 billion
>>
>>84960903
Yep. It's time for either a long break or a hard reboot. Completely abandon Bay's sensibilities and go for something more true to the most popular version of the source material. Since Paramount is in such terrible shape financially at the moment, taking a break probably isn't really an option.
>>
>>84961091
A hard reboot hopefully. So we can finally bury baysformers forever.
>>
Honestly speaking there was no point to this movie

>little beaner girl somehow survives on her own with robots that don't eat food and can't find her food without alerting people trying to capture them...somehow she's super healthy
>dead beat dad storyline goes nowhere and we somehow are suppose to root for him being a shitty dad
>random ass bitchy teacher that leaves her school out of nowhere and her story goes nowhere
>le funny nigger robot
>Megatron somehow still underpowered that he can't even kill one damn human
>Optimus going evil lasts like 5 seconds before he's back to being good again
>Optimus so overpowered he can kill everyone himself with no help
>no other transformer on both sides gets time at the end of the movie besides Optimus

Just a cashgrab that was shitty and if you wanted fights there was almost none anyways
>>
>>84961206
Not surprising they kept getting made. Until now each installment was making equal to or more money than the last. It was like the films were immune to criticism. We would have seen more Battleship and Ghostbusters (2016) had they printed money like that.
>>
>>84960293
I really liked the film, went to see it at the cinema.
Granted I probably enjoyed it more considering I went and saw it for free...
It was a hell of a lot funnier than the others.
Cogman was fucking cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUQ5C2Yd9Xs
>>
It's been too long since Age of Extinction came out. The Chinamen lost interest already.
>>
>>84961091
>Cyberton centric prequel story
>NO FUCKING HUMANS
>make it about the origins of the transformers who would become Megatron and Optimus
>Optimus as the dutiful scholar who becomes a warrior
>Megatron as the Gladiator who desires to rise above his station
>show that they were good friends and the war forces them to be enemies
>NO FUCKING HUMANS

do this and Transformers will be able to regain its former glory. Shit if they pace it right they can even milk a trilogy out of this
>>
>>84961470

Maybe they should just make a Transformers movie with Optimus on screen for more than 10 minutes
>>
better than MCU
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.