[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
Was he autistic?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 289x23px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 289x23px
Was he autistic?
>>
>>84959752
This movie feels like a dream like I saw it as a kid and then it vanished considering no one ever talks about it
>>
>>84959752
No. just someone adrift in a culture where the traditional guides to conduct and friendship have been destroyed.
thx jews
>>
>>84960011
it was directed by ben stiller
>>
File: 15241474.jpg (12KB, 399x223px) Image search: [Google]
15241474.jpg
12KB, 399x223px
The password is...
>>
my life resembles chips in too many ways
>>
>>84960011
Same here. I can barely even remember much of the plot.
>>
His best role.
One of the best comedies.
>>
>>84960654
The Mask is his best role
The Truman Show is his best performance
Dumb and Dumber is his best comedy
>>
>>84960693
But what about The Majestic?? Or eternal sunshine of the spotless mind?
>>
>>84960011
It was a huge flop and almost killed Carrey's career, ironic because it came out after a string of hits.

i think it's an incredibly underrated film
>>
>>84959752
Watched this again for the 1000th time last week.
Still think it's one of Carrey's best films.
It's amazing.
Fantastic cast, brilliant dark comedy.
The fact Ben Stiller directed it is amazing.
>>
>>84959752
>that end scene on the satellite dish
damn
>>
>>84960011
If I remember correctly, Siskel and Ebert flipped shit about this movie, saying it was too dark and disturbing.
>>
>>84959752
yes. but why was? has he died?
>>
>>84959752
I used to love this movie as much as the Ace ventura series would I used to think was his best movies but now after rewatching all his movies, I have to say cable guy has to be his best movie.
>>
>>84959752
no, he seemed normal to me
>>
>>84962640
Take another grammar lesson then try being a smartass again
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.