[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a 14 hour flight to Istanbul next week. If I put this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I have a 14 hour flight to Istanbul next week. If I put this on my laptop can I go aboard the plane?
>>
File: Friends Series.jpg (669KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Friends Series.jpg
669KB, 1200x1500px
>>84947515
wat
>>
>>84947515
After taking permission from your bull and your wife's son I don't see why not
>>
THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PLANE'S LEFT PHALANGE
>>
File: House MD Cameo on Friends.jpg (244KB, 784x528px) Image search: [Google]
House MD Cameo on Friends.jpg
244KB, 784x528px
>>84947642
>>
>>84947653
Rachel is the redpill, Ross was in the wrong.
>>
>>84947689
00s kid detected

On a break was the same as see other people. he did what he was supposed to do, she was supposed to fuck Mark and then they get back together.

Rachel broke the rules that she set up
>>
>>84947689
this
ross is trash
>>
File: 1407931107476.jpg (51KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1407931107476.jpg
51KB, 573x609px
>>84947722
>On a break was the same as see other people. he did what he was supposed to do, she was supposed to fuck Mark and then they get back together.
Damn son, where did you hear this shit?
>>
>>84947653
>pre-house hugh laurie
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__DrJI7mTHQ
also, all the 'tony and control' skits are great
>>
>>84947779
She wanted a break, so he gave her it. He can't be held to blame because she changed her mind and retroactively removed consent for im to fuck someone else
>>
>>84947823
underage pls go
>>
>gf says she's wants a break
>you call her literally 1 hour later to try and make up
>she already has her work friend she constantly flirts with at her apartment
>>
>>84948018
it's just a friend

If he doesn't trust her what's the point? I mean what did he think, she had a fight with him, asked for a break and then called him right after to fuck? Ironically what he ended up doing?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.