[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit made me actually tear up. I was ready to cry, even tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Shit made me actually tear up. I was ready to cry, even tried to make myself, but it stopped at piss eyes. But fuck, thats more than 99% of movies make me feel. Guradians is too legit to quit. I want guardians out of the "Capeshit" category since it was too fringe from the start. We need a bridge between movies and capeshit to make room for Capekino.
>>
File: Harlan_Ellison.jpg (159KB, 828x704px) Image search: [Google]
Harlan_Ellison.jpg
159KB, 828x704px
>>84946256
die
>>
>>84946256
I'M MARY POOPINS Y'ALL
>>
>>84946256
I almost cried too, which I'm embarrassed to admit, especially regarding a movie like this. But the climax of the film, yondus sacrifice and his speech to starlord all felt actually natural and had some very good emotional backing in the scene. It was far more gratifying than DANCE OFF BRO + power of friendship.
>>
It's not time to make a change
>>
>>84946256
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>84946256
>my capeshit is different
>>
and then it was bogged down by cringe comedy.
>>
>barely build up any father/son bond
>barely build up any father/son tension
I'm supposed to care when he dies and says his cliche "just because he's your father doesn't mean he's your daddy line".

This movie was such shit (and I really like GotG 1)
>>
File: 20170712_093120.png (277KB, 523x363px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_093120.png
277KB, 523x363px
>touching father son moment
>announces he is going to die 5 seconds later
>dies

it fell flat imo
>>
>Hasselhoff
>Taserface
>giant Pac-Man
>she revealed your deepest secret!
>I'm Mary Poppins!
The only reason this is not the worst humor in any Marvel Studios movie to date is because the jokes in Doctor Strange were absurdly out of place.
>>
>>84946256
It's the only genuinely emotional moment in all of the MCU. It was almost ruined by that Hasselhoff eulogy though. That's James Gunn's biggest problem. He builds up genuinely good scenes and then undercuts them with a joke. It became super predictable. The part where the Chain was playing and all the Guardians were together just to have a CG rock knock Mantis unconscious followed by a joke was the absolute worst.
>>
>>84948690
Mary poppins was actually funny and the flat jokes were saved by Bautista's delivery. Embarrassing that the wrestler was a better actor than the A listers like Chris Pratt.
>>
>>84948831
>A listers
>Chris Pratt
nigger pic one
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.