[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows everyone pretends to like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Home Movies.png (21KB, 714x389px) Image search: [Google]
Home Movies.png
21KB, 714x389px
ITT: Shows everyone pretends to like
>>
>>84946100
It was legitimately good. You're a meanie head and I don't appreciate your mean words.
>>
>>84946100
There's a good portion of this board that's too young to have seen this show. I love it though. McGuirk is still by far the character that fits H. Jon Benjamin's voice the best.
>>
File: BfMhGjsCMAAFgmN.png (263KB, 476x350px) Image search: [Google]
BfMhGjsCMAAFgmN.png
263KB, 476x350px
>>84946135
>What are you doing?!
>Thats the whirlwind buddy!
>>
>>84946100
There was nothing wrong with this show, it was pretty good.
>>84946135
Also this guy has a good point that underages aren't going to really know about it.
>>
THAT'S THE SPICY MUSTARD
>>
>>84946100
This is one of those shows that you wake up to when you fall asleep with the TV on, right before the infomercials start.
>>
File: undergradsguy_1335899680_07.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
undergradsguy_1335899680_07.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
>>84946162
This show too

Undergrads is fucking kino, No one here knows about it and thats criminal, it deserved so much better than what it got. I fucking miss it so bad.
>>
who /jason/ here?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bScvbvW6k8g
>>
>>84946100

If you're into Adult Swim's brand of humor and dislike Home Movies, you're probably either underage or have ADHD.

Home Movies is one of the few consistently good shows they've ever produced.
>>
>>84946135
Younger kids here though can see a more extreme version of McGuirk in Archer.
>>
>>84946100
That episode where McGurk tries to become a bartender but just ends up an alcoholic was one of the best
>>
>>84946222

CC's whole Adult Swim ripoff lineup was pretty good. Undergrads, Duckman, The Critic, what else? Dilbert was just okay actually.
>>
>>84946280
>this morning he said shhhw... swim, something about swimming.
>in regards to what, anything particular?
>no... he was just... riffing.

Kek
>>
>>84946100

It's dialog/character driven comedy, and borderline mumblecore.

It's not for everyone, especially Millennials with zero attention span, but it definitely has it's audience.
>>
>>84946296
>there are a whole bunch of people including posters on this board right now who don't immediately associate that guy with Coach McGuirk
>>
>>84946290
Xra was pretty dam consistent. Obviously the second season is better but still
>>
>>84946429

XRA is pretty good, but far more niche.

Also, that wasn't meant to be a dig at AS or anything. They've put out a ton of great stuff over the years. I'm just saying that for every good show, they've put out like other five stinkers you've got to sift through to find the gold. And even some of the good ones have ended up going to shit after going on for too long, with the Venture Brothers being the most notable exception and a shining of example of a show just getting better and better the longer it's on the air.
>>
>>84946385
This. The exchanges between Brendon and McGuirk on the soccer field are the best.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=c1aHYOyRphE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ueVuvS8zBY

I don't know why this song always makes me smile so much.
>>
>>84946386
He was Ben Katz first you fucking underage
>>
File: p11928964_b_v8_aa.jpg (190KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p11928964_b_v8_aa.jpg
190KB, 960x1440px
>>
File: p10823479_b_v8_ac.jpg (188KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p10823479_b_v8_ac.jpg
188KB, 960x1440px
>>
the sapranos, Breaking Bad is better and actually original
>>
>>84947725
Cringey SJW trash

I knew they were going to make the slacker guy an "asexual". Just assume the most hackneyed SJW stance, and the writers of this show will take it.
>>
>>84946386
>>84946296

I've never watched Archer but I watched Home Movies for McGuirk.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.