[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: suckafuck.jpg (32KB, 960x534px) Image search: [Google]
suckafuck.jpg
32KB, 960x534px
What did she mean by this?
>>
Hello beautiful
>>
Did she owned Chuck's before selling it to Sneed's?
>>
Why is that little girl so pale?
>>
>>84942461
you can go suck a fart
>>
>>84942571
I'd suck a fart outta Maggie desu
>>
>>84942461
typical kid esclataion of bants
>>
File: Maggie-Gyllenhaal-FB-700.jpg (30KB, 700x386px) Image search: [Google]
Maggie-Gyllenhaal-FB-700.jpg
30KB, 700x386px
the wall came quick
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (759KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
759KB, 2560x1600px
>>84942543
>>
>>84942718
Said the 20 year old who is ignorant of how daily bombardment of advertisements, television, and films which contain people with makeup to hide most of their flaws affects our perceptions of how people actually look on a daily basis.
>>
>>84942778
im 35 ya dingus
>>
>>84942461
its what fuckasses do
>>
File: Free Shrugs.jpg (261KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Free Shrugs.jpg
261KB, 1200x900px
>>84942804
>Said the 35* year old who is ignorant of how daily bombardment of advertisements, television, and films which contain people with makeup to hide most of their flaws affects our perceptions of how people actually look on a daily basis.

>>84942543
He was talking to the knife.
>>
>>84942833
yeah, nah. she went from being gorgeous to looking like droopy the fucking dog like 3 years.
>>
>>84942555
underrated
>>
>>84942555

Best comment I've seen in a while
>>
>>84942885
Right because she stopped wearing makeup in public and because we're used to people using makeup to cover up their nasolabial folds and everything else on their face. Does anyone have that closeup shot of Felicity Jones smiling? You can see ever line in her face and neck. It's a "gross" photo because we're not used to seeing stars like that...because they're caked in makeup. It's completely normal for people to age. We're just used to seeing perfect people on television, film, and in advertisements. But you already know this.
>>
File: maggie-gyllenhaal.jpg (151KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
maggie-gyllenhaal.jpg
151KB, 1000x750px
>>84942977
i never said it was a gross photo. stop projecting you fucking roastie. i said she hit the wall. and that wall turned her into a droopy the dog looking bitch.
>>
>>84942778
Don't get so angry Maggie
>>
>>84942804
I'm 36 you have to do what I say bc of my seniority. Now make sweet love to Maggie
>>
Maggie was so cute ;_; I had a crush on Jenna Malone after experiencing this flick. Kill me please.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.