[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9223.jpg (94KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9223.jpg
94KB, 640x730px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>biggest
kek is this real?
>>
for you
>>
File: nolan our master.jpg (59KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
nolan our master.jpg
59KB, 600x647px
>It's all about historical epics in conception. It's a war film. It's a revolutionary epic. It's looking back to the grand-scale epics of the past, really, and for me that goes as far back as silent films. I've been watching a lot of silent films with my kids on Blu-ray. We've shot over a third of the movie on the IMAX format, and that naturally puts you more in the mode of staging very large events for the camera. (...) There's an attempt to visualise certain things in this film on this large scale that are troubling and genuinely to the idea of an American city. Or, to put it another way: revolutions and the destabilising of society have happened everywhere in the world, so why not here?
>>
>>84941995
>he doesn't remember
Top fucking kek anon. If you don't have first hand experience as to why bane posting is the most legendary thing to happen on this board then you won't ever understand
>>
>nolanfag overrating an overrated "director"

nothing new to see here, move on
>>
File: B R A V O.png (318KB, 637x551px) Image search: [Google]
B R A V O.png
318KB, 637x551px
>>
find a flaw idiot.
>>
File: 1483899994676.jpg (101KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483899994676.jpg
101KB, 1366x768px
>>84941983
He knows.
>>
>>84942103
For you
>>
You know, the weirdest thing is that critics and such treat his cape movies as some sort transcendental masterpiece and always wonder when he'll do something like that again.
>>
>>84942032
Imagine going on about this shit several times in the lead up to the movie only to botch every big scene in TDKR with sloppy editing and distracting extras fucking up.
>>
>>84941983
biggest since the silent era is a much better quote, especially if it's accompanied with a webm of people punching air because nolan didn't want to hire fight coordinators
>>
>>84941983
>it was Nolan himself who started the bane posting fire
>the stories of the whore that posted about a customer who made her call him a big guy and answered "for you" was real and it was also Nolan

the only thing I haven't figured out is how he got the german pilot to crash the plane with no survivors.
he's truly ahead of our time.
>>
>>84941983
>BIGGEST film in 100 years
B R A V O N O L A N
>>
>>84942032
He isn't a good public speaker, is he?
>>
>>84942155

It definitely could have been in the epic class if it had better directing and editing.
>>
>thug_falling_over_in_background.webm
>>
>>84942052
Tell me
>>
>>84942698
Or director
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.