[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i think about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: brooklyn-nine-nine.png (152KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
brooklyn-nine-nine.png
152KB, 350x197px
what do i think about this?
>>
>>84940479
I really didn't like it, but I don't care if people like it, it just didn't connect for me at all, feels ike a prolonged season of parks and rec season 1
>>
>>84940479
super reddit
>>
File: cara.jpg (815KB, 2594x1946px) Image search: [Google]
cara.jpg
815KB, 2594x1946px
>>84940479
pretty comfy
>>
S1&2 good
Rest not good

Amy qt
Rest not
>>
it's not great, but it's not big bang theory tier shit.
>>
Liked series one and then some serious fladerisation happened.

Like the nigger captain was great in season one and then just turned into a fucking idiot, literally his only joke for two seasons was "I look grumpy but sometimes I say something that's out of character". How many series even are there? I only watched the first three then gave up.

Also what do you call the spic detective in it? Because she is fucking hot
>>
>>84940479
comfy
>>
Captain Holt has some good lines
>>
>>84940479
Very ''''''''american''''''' if you catch my drift.
>>
Holt and Rosa are great when they're interacting
Amy a qt
Terry is terry, a little too much
giant jew nose and retarded sidekick are annoying as fuck and should both be gassed, especially the girl. Who thinks it's funny that she's condescending and for some reason right about stuff all the time while being a complete douchenozzle about it? It's very obvious she's a writer.
>>
Every time i notice this is on i give it a chance. The humor is so light, it's typical of all the post uk office crap that came out in the mid to late 00's where every punch line ends with a zoom on the character's face. Except this show goes too far with it and every single line ends with a zoom like it's supposed to be a joke but there isn't one. I don't know what time they're trying to go for most of the time because the stuff they're saying isn't funny but they're trying to be whacky with the camera work and editing
>>
Andre Braugher is based
>>
>>84942090
Honestly the one episode where the two fat cops are braging about their record to terry was funny. The suicide tattoo had me dying
>>
>>84940479
s01 was okay
s02 was bad
s03 was shit
dropped before s04

i wonder when 'they' are gonna do something different from just creating another The Office copy
>>
>>84940479
I watched 2 seasons I think, maybe more. I don't think I laughed while watching it once.
>>
>>84940479

>all jews and niggers

no thanks
>>
>>84940479
i want to fuck Rosa badly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.