[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didnt Peter take advantage? She was way better than MJ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Why didnt Peter take advantage? She was way better than MJ.
>>
>>84938911
Peter was a fucking moron
>>
>>84938911
Good turkey neck

Wonder what it'll look like when she's 50
>>
>>84938911
Peter is gay, MJ was a beard
>>
He was too cowardly to pursue that slavic pussy.
>>
because for some reason all the people in american films and tv shows are retarded to make the avarage american feel good about themselfs
>>
And people say the original movies weren't diverse.
>>
Because is a fiction movie in the real life she was the best option
>>
File: photo.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
>>84938989
>themselfs
>>
>>84938911
She was a Real Chick , Dunst would have cheated on him with a bull within a year or two. This bitch would have been down for whatever and been by his side till he was 80+. What was he thinking?
>>
>cute girl fawning over main character
>he rather pursues the moody "traditional beauty"

Is this the worst trope ever?
>>
How do we know that she actually liked Peter? Maybe she was just being nice.
>>
File: IMG_8112.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8112.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>84938958
>>
>>84938911
>Why didnt Peter take advantage?
>She was way better than MJ.
>>
RENT?
>>
>>84939162
if she cooks and cleans I'd fuck that 2nd vagina with relish
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.