[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Tim Allen's show get cancelled, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 22

File: tim-allen.jpg (130KB, 700x671px) Image search: [Google]
tim-allen.jpg
130KB, 700x671px
Why did Tim Allen's show get cancelled, /tv/?
>>
>>84938010
Roseanne got revived
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/abcs-roseanne-tackle-trump-era-sitcom-revival-1012574
>>
Why do politics even matter in TV shows?
>>
Shit threads are always stared by OP giving a loaded question.

Also, correlation does not imply causation.

Find something more meaningful to be angry about brainlet.
>>
>>84938058
that's nice

why did tim allen's recent tv show that has a conservative bent get cancelled?
>>
>>84938010
why are cuckservatives the biggest snowflakes
>>
>>84938092
>brainlet
t. leftist

>>84938103
why do leftist babbies project so hard?
>>
>>84938120
you're the faggot crying about your precious sitcom getting canceled.

*inquisitive grunt*
>>
>>84938103
>I-I'm n-not the snowflake y-you are
lol
>>
How is asking a simple question about it, crying about it?
Are you okay anon?
>>
>>84938143
see
>>84938164
>>
>>84938010

Money. The network would have had to pay more of the shared production costs for the new season. Same reason Rome got cancelled.
>>
>>84938010
>unironically being conservative
I know it's not 2006 anymore and somehow being liberal has become the shamed stance but you're still all braindead.
>>
haha great thread reddit you're really fitting in
>>
>>84938010
based our guy
>>
>it got cancelled because its right wing
kek, always with the conspiracies
>>
>>84938098
>Not getting the connection
OK kiddo here it is
>Tim Allen's TV career is finally revived post Santa Clause
>Show stumbles at first
>Picks up steam as it reaches syndication and people realize how good it is
>Eventually reaches where it was pre cancellation
>Roseanne and Tim have bad blood with one another
>Roseanne wants back on TV with her old character
>All other comedies are under performing but conforming to the ABC narrative
>Coupled with increased costs from actor raises ABC axes their best show and gives the slot to Roseanne to do whatever with
>The show could live on because it is produced by Fox, but they won't air it on their own network.
>Currently in limbo unless they find a way
>>
>>84938010
Cost? Tim Allen probable had a big contract also ad rates are 100 percent dependent on how big your audience is. It's also dependent on who is watching. Perhaps the viewers were lower income and therefore less desirable to advertisers. All that combined would make it a sensible cancellation.
>>
Poor ratings and high production costs due to losing contract with production studio
>>
im sad this got canceled i watched it with my mom
>>
File: sck.jpg (47KB, 710x359px) Image search: [Google]
sck.jpg
47KB, 710x359px
>>84938143
>*inquisitive grunt*
>>
>>84938010

>making a point about broad ideological hypocrisy by using the cancellation of a TV show as an example

Only in America
>>
>>84938082
unironically asking this?
>>
>>84938058
fpbp
>>
>>84938321

Not that guy but I'll ask it unironically.
>>
>>84938192
>braindead
I know. They should have been libertarians instead desu.

libertarianism > liberals/conservatives
>>
>>84938098

It's because reality has a liberal bias
>>
>>84938225
>Poor ratings
it got great ratings though

>>84938376
Upvoted for reddit gold.
>>
>>84938365

>I was educated by South Park
>>
>>84938397
>Upvoted for reddit gold.

ecks dee my main man, really memed my almonds
>>
>>84938397
Not for how much it cost, no
>>
>>84938397
>it got great ratings though
no it didn't
>>
>>84938010
"His" show was not cancelled because of his political views. ABC did not own the show and were paying to license it. There is obviously a lot more behind their decision to cancelling it then some conspiracy cooked up by an underage """""conservative""""" who does nothing but shit post on the internet.
>>
>>84938399
No, I was educated by economics textbooks but believe what you want.
I bet you're cucked enough to support central banking and the corporate enslavement that inevitably follows from it.
>>
>>84938415
I bet you unironically posted that "liberal bias" quote too

hi redddit
>>
>>84938466
why do you put the word conservative in quotes?
>>
>>84938474

You are aggressively grasping an invisible straws.
>>
>>84938150
Go away, Milo. Pretend to be an intellectual elsewhere.
>>
>>84938568
no,
I would bet 10k that you support central banking
>>
>>84938592
>leftist
>intellectuals
LOL

milo is just as much of a pseudointellectual as any leftist
>>
>>84938466
You are naive if you think the current political climate and the fact that ABC is a liberal jewish-run company has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: 1498011934001.jpg (55KB, 637x531px) Image search: [Google]
1498011934001.jpg
55KB, 637x531px
>>84938058
>roseanne

BASED
>>
why do right wingers always argue by defining words and throwing up a smoke screen? All National Review articles work this way.
>The Left says it values tolerance in the sense that it wants to eliminate racial bigotry, the antithesis of tolerance
>The Left criticize me and oppose me for my racial prejudice
>What a bunch of hypocrites! So much for the tolerant left

>Black Lives Matter emerges in response to the persecution that America does not value black lives
>But if you say Black Lives Matter then you must mean ONLY black lives matter
>ALL LIVES MATTER
Conservative analysis is just arguing over words and meaning
>>
>>84938674
#SHOTSFIRED
>>
>>84938690
Perception that America does not value black lives *
>>
>>84938690
>saying all lives matter is racist
>>
>>84938690
>Conservative analysis is just arguing over words and meaning
That's literally all I see Liberals do as well. You guys are so alike that it gets frustrating watching the two groups go at it sometimes.
>>
Fuck Tim Allen and his corny ass show.
>>
>try to support based rightwing media
>watch a few episodes
>it's actually complete trash

Look lads, Allen is cool for being conservative. I support Norm Mcdonald too. But I can't watch this show. Not after "jokes don't have to be funny" mde. I wasted hours of my life for no reason can't do it again.
>>
File: IDHYodj.gif (754KB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
IDHYodj.gif
754KB, 245x175px
>>84938010
Didn't Allen just use that as an excuse to drum up support post-cancellation? Fox was making the show for ABC and that contract was about to expire and ABC decided to aim for shows that would attract younger audiences instead of picking up the tab. As I understand it, the show was doing alright but not among the younger demographic that the ads were aimed at. I didn't even know this show existed until Allen made waves over its cancellation. Which I suspect was his intention all along.
>>
File: rlly makes me think.png (374KB, 1238x946px) Image search: [Google]
rlly makes me think.png
374KB, 1238x946px
>>84938690
>Black Lives Matter emerges in response to the persecution that America does not value black lives

Why would all of america care when not even blacks care about black lives?
>>
>>84938344
I agree that politics and entertainment should be separate. Here is a good Neil Postman quote:

"And so, I raise no objection to television's junk. The best things on television are its junk, and no one and nothing is seriously threatened by it. Besides, we do not measure a culture by its output of undisguised trivialities but by what it claims as significant. Therein is our problem, for television is at its most trivial and, therefore, most dangerous when its aspirations are high, when it presents itself as a carrier of important cultural conversations. The irony here is that this is what intellectuals and critics are constantly urging television to do."
>>
>>84938792

>this level of butthurt libfag
>>
>>84938998
TV shows are full of politics because it's easy to consume at the lowest common denominator. Producers of these shows are well aware that many people don't like the news reporting format so they inject political and social commentary into every TV show so that they can reach the masses who are unaware of what they are even consuming, which is usually a very biased message delivered with little or no supporting facts.
>>
>>84938690
is it opposite day

marxists and their neoliberal useless idiots are masterclassers at semantics, entryism, and controlling language. it's kind of their whole deal. their obsession with censorship is based on controlling ideas. control the language, control the people. they also conflate speech with violence so that their enemies can be labeled violent and prosecuted by law.

basically you're McRetarded my man because right wing faggots tend to be about muh classic traditionalism and objectivity while leftists are modernist utilitarian thought police on a scale that fascists haven't even considered. when right wing does it, it's because they are subservient to traditional bullshit like muh g*d, not because they want to control language itself.
>>
>>84938690
>>84939493
if anything the right's recent focus on language is a response to leftists. since leftniggers make everything about language and call people names and lie, right wingers spend a lot of their time refuting strawman semantics now.
>>
>>84938010
Because he's racist, didn't you read the OP image
>>
>>84939523
>bitches about strawmen
>uses a strawman

Running away from this thread as fast as I can.
>>
I don't mind Tim Allen, I liked Home Improvement back in the days, but supporting Trump does make him a traitor to his country and having his show taken off air is a pretty mild punishment for that.
>>
>>84939586
>supporting your democratically elected president makes you a traitor because he might have some connection to russia
>>
What was the reason given for the show being canceled ?
>>
>>84938524
Not that anon but it's because you're gay
>>
>>84938568
Invisible straws held by an invisible hand
>>
>>84939609

"democratically elected" by a minority. Sure, it's well withing the confines of Americas democratic system but don't try to tell me he was elected on anything other than a technicality or that his election reflects the will of most american citizens.
>>
Abolish the federal reserve

do it

NOW
>>
>>84939584
go ahead and run away, that's what racists always do
>>
>>84939758
If it were a plain majority, people who didn't vote wouldn't be accounted for. Which would still bias things.
>>
>>84939609
>and he doesn't even have any connection to Russia

He is a colossal moron though. At least Bush only SEEMED stupid because he was a terrible public speaker.
>>
>>84939819
Sure. But people who didn't vote I assume just didn't care one way or the other. Which is fine, I always supported the right to not have an opinion.
>>
>>84938143
>*inquisitive grunt*
In before they don't get thi-

>>84938250
In after.
>>
>>84938172
>he said while posting a gif from a show that it literally ABOUT politics
>>
>>84938218
>>The show could live on because it is produced by Fox, but they won't air it on their own network.
Why won't they? This is what you should be asking?

IMO they should bring it to Netflix like Arrested Development. It's already ON Netflix, so they definitely have a deal going.
>>
>>84939828
>the guy who led us into a war for no reason and fucked up middle east relations is better then Trump, who hasn't done anything of note so far.

When people say Bush is better then Trump it just makes me think "I will always think the current republican president is worse then Hitler." People would be saying the opposite if we had Bush now and Trump before. So dumb.
>>
>>84939828
Trump is more ignorant than a fool. Please don't romanticize W
>>
>>84939758
>remove millions of illegal beaners and crack down on fraud
>suddenly shilldawg has the minority of votes

I'm being a bit facetious but we'll never know how true this could be because it's racist to investigate ; )

There's this retarded cognitive dissonance happening where the US somehow simultaneously has a racist white supremacist majority population, but also that most people want to vote for Hillary Clinton "who would have won in a legitimate" election. LMAO so which is it king dumbass, do these rednecks secretly #standwithHer?
>>
>>84938010
Networks don't cancel shows that make money.
>>
You know what would really help our liberal cause?

Not picking up the next season of Tim Allen's show.
>>
>>84938143

kek Arooo?
>>
>>84939758
A significant number of people didn't vote anyway.

No matter who would have won, they would be representing the interests of a minority. Calling Trump out for this is just bizarre as it's not the first time in US history it's happened. In both of his elections, Bill Clinton lost the popular vote.
>>
I really like how every form of pop culture entertainment, whether it be TV shows, movies or video games, has become non stop liberal propaganda.

Because there's nothing I love more than being preached at when I'm looking for some escapism after a hard days work. Thanks liberals!
>>
>>84939950
there are plenty of people with the power to do so who would absolutely de-platform any famous person they don't like for political reasons. what's your point?
>>
It's probably because they have to keep paying more and because it's a co-production with Fox they get less back end and less DVD sales, so it's not worth renewing.

Like, TV is all kikes to begin with, but i don't really see this as being inherently about politics when the economic argument is way more logical.
>>
>>84939926
>I'm being a bit facetious but we'll never know how true this could be because it's racist to investigate ; )

Get real, if Trump had any hope at all he could prove that he lost the popular vote because of fraud he'd have thrown obscene amounts of tax money at an investigation to have it proven. The fact that he didn't shows quite clearly that he knows he's bullshitting.
>>
>>84939054
>conservative says he doesn't like it
>m-must be a liberal!
It's hilarious that you think you'll last four years, much less eight.
>>
>>84939972
> bill lose popular votes

Anon....
>>
this is a very entertaining thread. I don't usually see this much mental gymnastics and liberal butthurt.
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>84938010
>haha look at those liberals cancelling that show they're so intolerant
>so that make me totally okay to want to deport millions of innocent people out of the country
>>
>>84940098
A conservative accusing people of mental gymnastics, that's cute. Projecting much?
>>
>>84938058
cant fucking wait for the asshurt
>>
>>84940140
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>84940140
>innocent
>>
Look here's why it actually got cancelled

>ABC didn't own the show
>the initial contracts were up, massively increasing production costs and thus the fee Fox charged ABC
>Because it was produced by Fox ABC would make NO MONEY FROM SYNDICATION
>The show only did well with audiences who advertisers don't care about
>Tim Allen is also a massive prick who was damaging the network's reputation

It was no longer cost efficient, ABC wouldn't make any money from having it run longer, advertisers weren't fond of it AND Allen was saying shit that hurt the network.

The last of these is the most minor, it was a very understandable financial decision despite the claims of the "muh liberals" crowd.

Also Fox fucking own the show, are a conservative network and even they never wanted anything to do with it because it's a shit show.
>>
>>84940140
i want to deport more than millions my man
>>
>>84940218
I'm sure you're right but this sure was poor timing. Just gives Trumptards more bullshit to whine about.
>>
>>84940166
Not projecting. Covfefe much?
Tribal idiots like I'm guessing you are defend there position at all costs. Even above truth and reality.

And for the record I like tim allen but that show sucked
>>
>right wingers like a drug dealing snitch
wut
>>
>>84940284
>Even above truth and reality.
Let's see all the truth and reality you're talking about.
Inb4 you provide none.
>>
>>84938674
THE GARGANTUAN HORROR
WHOSE GRIZZLY TEETH
CONSTANTLY GNASHING, MENACING;
ROSEANNE
>>
I thought this show was cancelled because ABC didn't own it, and the contracts were due to be renewed. So, it would've ended up costing them a lot more money (and Disney has recently been purging its TV networks, look into recent wave of massive ESPN firings).

Ironically enough, Republicans are whining about an independent business lowering its overheads and increasing its profit margins, something that they're supposed to support across the board. Really fires my neurons.
>>
>>84940259
ABC cares about making money, not Trump whining. It's dumb to suggest that any massive corporation with stockholders and activist investors breathing down their neck is going to cancel a show that's actually profitable as these retards make Allen's show out to be.
>>
>>84938674
>women can't be funny they said
>>
File: madtvcoach.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
madtvcoach.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>84939493
Nailed it. The language game is so astoundingly dangerous. I've gotten to where I will drop my shit and sperg out when somebody tries to claim ownership over the moral high ground by calling themselves a "progressive." It's a brilliantly manipulative title.
>>
>>84940314
>ronically enough, Republicans are whining about an independent business lowering its overheads and increasing its profit margins, something that they're supposed to support across the board. Really fires my neurons.
Well these are the same people who want a free market but then also want to artificially support the coal industry

Most people across political boundaries are free market until it affects something they like
>>
>>84938890
Black lives do matter. They are a massive net drain on the federal budget in every country they inhabit, engage in endless unsubstantiated grievance politics more than any other race does, and are the most menacing and stupid race in the entire fucking world.
>>
>>84940350
It's equally ironic that Republicans are 'conservatives' and propagate the idea of traditional American values while bankrolling billionaires so that they can send their production jobs overseas. There is nothing conservative about the hedonistic pursuit of greed whatsoever.

Politics = manipulation, regardless of what side of the aisle you happen to fall on.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170714_052558.png (62KB, 906x437px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714_052558.png
62KB, 906x437px
>>84940301
idk kid if you want to have a real debate go hang out in /pol/ to get the id's and flags and shit.

I'll take a stab in the dark though. Clinton in 1992 got the presidency without the popular vote. Less than 50% of the voters voted for him but he still got an overwhelming majority of the electoral points.
>>
>>84940402
Republicans support bad stuff a lot, but Democrats will turn the USA into a 2nd world trashcan by importing millions of stupid fucking dark people into the country. Biting the bullet and voting for Trump was worth it.
>>
>>84940350
If you see a post that says "Marxists" and your first thought is "Nailed it." it may be time to reevaluate your mental health.
>>
>>84940421
Are you seriously retarded? How does that not count as winning the popular vote?
>>
>>84940431
I don't disagree, really, as sad as it is for me to say. I didn't vote at all in this election because the political climate in general is so toxic, but I had hoped, at least, that if Trump won the Democrats might be inclined to reform their party a bit and move away from idiotic identity politics.

But instead, it seems they're doubling down on it, just like the Republicans doubled down on the Tea Party and now, Trump. I have no idea where it's all going to end but I probably won't be voting for a while.
>>
>>84940432
White progressives don't matter anymore and their preferences have already lost out to the dumb brown masses inside of their own party. At this point they are just bootlickers for brown people, who nominated the only person in the entire United States who could have lost to Trump. Why are they being discussed? They are even less relevant than a goon like Dick Spencer is at this point.
>>
>>84940481
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/328201-eric-trump-nepotism-is-a-beautiful-thing
"Nepotism is a beautiful thing" - Eric Trump
>>
>>84940465
>>84940465
>>84940465
>move away from idiotic identity politics

Brown people love the identity politics platform of the Democrat party, and guess what? Brown people are going to usurp the Democratic party faster than they usurp the United States. So the Democratic party, without any disaffected whites inside it to oppose identity politics, will become about brown identity politics.

Republicans are going to start responding by being the party of white identity politics, by necessity.

I wish it weren't this way either. Sorry.
>>
>>84940491
Wow, very relevant article. What was the point of posting it. To signal that the DRUMPFs are silly butts?
>>
>>84940508
It's laughable that you think you will win any elections from here on out. You think we're going to let another white person run after this one? No, we're going to put up our next Obama, and all the brown people who didn't bother voting will come running. Good luck.
>>
>>84940536
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/07/13/donald-trump-is-wrong-when-democrats-were-offered-secret-help-by-the-soviets-they-refused/
Donald Trump is wrong. When Democrats were offered secret help by the Soviets, they refused.
>>
>>84940508
Where do black Republicans stand in all of this?
>>
File: heh.png (643KB, 735x512px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
643KB, 735x512px
>>84938674
good
>>
>>84940548
the next dem is gonna be warren or tim kaine or mabye tulsi gabbard
>>
>>84940560
They'll finally go to the Democrats after the Republicans make their last fatal error.
>>
>>84940559
I honestly think you're replying to the wrong post.

Also, the well-being of Russia should be explicitly preferred over and above the well-being of the DC government.
>>
>>84940566
>mabye tulsi gabbard
Not maybe.

Definitely.
>>
>>84940560
Under a lynchin' tree
>>
>>84940560

Dunno.
>>
>>84940455
The country clearly wanted a Bush/Perot coalition
>>
>>84940455
Your right, there is no relevant popular vote in a US presidential election. He didn't win the majority vote.
>>
>>84940577
https://www.propublica.org/article/marc-kasowitz-trump-lawyer-threat-emails-maddow
Trump Lawyer Marc Kasowitz Threatens Stranger in Emails: ‘Watch Your Back , Bitch’
>>
>>84940606
He won the electoral college by a far greater margin than Trump did.

How did you get to be such a Trump dicksucker that you'll literally try and rewrite history?
>>
>>84940627
Can you read or are you just blinded by liberal delusion?
>>
Can we all agree that centrists are the dumbest niggers ever? Yes? Good.
>>
>>84940627
literally? how? Please be literal in your description.
>>
>>84940646
>>84940656
>no arguments, just personal attacks
Typical Trump supporters.
>>
>>84940662
What you said in >>84940627 literally has nothing to do with the post you replied to
>>
>>84940465
I've become disillusioned with Democracy and especially universal suffrage. This is no way for a nation to be run.
>>
>>84940675
Still no arguments. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>84940687
At least you tried
>>
>>84940662
You ever debate in /pol/? You get a nifty id so you can argue effectively.

I'd suggest using facts and reality to argue but you cant do that because if you do you only end up going towards the right and you would rather lash out at people you don't understand than look at facts.
>>
Are we just going to ignore that this piece of shit show is considered among the best that ABC's got?
>>
File: literally fake news.jpg (65KB, 1048x253px) Image search: [Google]
literally fake news.jpg
65KB, 1048x253px
>Had the series been renewed for a seventh season, ABC would have been required to pick up Last Man Standing's production costs, which the network was unwilling to do
It's simple really, but I guess /pol/ believes whatever fake news infowars spew out.
>>
>>84940785
This is /tv/, senpai
>>
>>84938376
hey colbert i liked that joke too no sarcasm
>>
>>84940727
You can't debate on /pol/, all they do is post pictures of frogs and say to "sage" the "slide" thread. While I do enjoy getting their posts deleted it's impossible to have an argument there.
>>
>>84940814
>being on /pol/
>ever
you need to go back
>>
>>84940814
Not true, good debate is pretty common if your arguments aren't shit.
If they are, you get BTFO pretty quickly so I can see how it would be a turnoff to beginners.
>>
>>84940814
you can keep track of who you are debating. It might be possible that you can't form a defensible argument without relying on fallacies.
>>
>>84938010
Cause it was lame
>>
>>84940814
you cant debate /pol/ because they post facts with sources and liberals have only ad hominem
>>
>>84940847
>>84940814
think of it as a crucible
>>
>>84940847
>>84940850
Create a thread on this subject on /pol/ right now and I will engage you there. If /pol/ is so good this will be no problem for you.
>>
>>84940421
I now remember Dana Carvey as Ross perot when SNL was good
>>
File: 1494364224181.webm (1MB, 404x478px) Image search: [Google]
1494364224181.webm
1MB, 404x478px
>>84940858
2/10
>>
>>84940875
one of you other 2 do it. I'm drinking homebrew mead and watching futurama. I'll drop in /pol/ after my next refill and see what's going on
>>
>>84940885

Nope, I ain't gunna do it.
>>
>>84940907

I am drinking a home brew gose and watching farscape. Cheers brewbro
>>
>>84940907
>>84940931

>>>/vg/hbg
>>
>>84938636

Not an argument.
>>
File: leftcuck logic.jpg (84KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
leftcuck logic.jpg
84KB, 580x580px
>>84938103
you got triggered someone when to a presidential nomination
>>
>>84941010
Literally show me any example of a leftist saying this IRL. Show me JUST ONE example.
>>
>>84938474
Oh yeah economic textbooks
Like the economists who predicted china would have 10% growth for the next 50 years
Or the economists who said deregulate the financial markets because big firms won't use that to commit fraud by bundling bad loans with good ones and then selling the bundle as all good loans
Or the economists saying trust the bankers who committed fraud by rigging the inter bank lending rates
Those economists right?
>>
File: cuck logic on islam.jpg (77KB, 971x552px) Image search: [Google]
cuck logic on islam.jpg
77KB, 971x552px
>>84941040
>>
>>84941055
That is not an IRL example, try again.
>>
>>84938733
No, saying All Lives Matter is just missing the point. Of course All Lives Matter, but the whole point of Black Lives Matter is to say that "Black Lives Matter Too" or "Black Lives Matter just as much as white lives".
You may disagree with the methods many of the people involved in the movement use, but there is nothing wrong with the message.
>>
>>84941118
I'm not sure if BLM was a poorly chosen name or a smartly chosen name because it draws out the idiots who just look at the name and immediately get offended. It's like the race equivalent of a pleb filter.
>>
File: Gays for Islam v Islam for Gays.jpg (105KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
Gays for Islam v Islam for Gays.jpg
105KB, 600x953px
>>84941088
>>
>>84938010
Probably because it fucking sucked.
>>
>>84941118
when those apes storm libraries and hold nerdy white kids at hostage, screaming into their ear "DUJU THINK DAT BLAK LIES MATTA? DUJU CRACKA? YU THINK BLAK LIES MATTA WHITE BOI? U RACIS?" it doesnt really look like "Black Lives Matter Too", it looks like "Rebuild Banana Boats"
>>
>>84940225
billions
>>
>>84941161
Networks don't care if a show sucks as long as its profitable.
>>
>>84940421
nigga at least won a plurality.
>>
File: IMG_20170714_062810_571.jpg (1002KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170714_062810_571.jpg
1002KB, 3264x1840px
>>84940941
>>84940931
>>
>>84941167
Go back to Stormfront
>>
>>84941160
Still not an IRL example.

Call me when you have an actual quote and not memes you saved from /pol/.
>>
>>84938674
She might be the biggest bulldyke man eating fatso ever but hell shes based.
>>
>>84941223
those literally happening and actions are stronger than words dipshit
>>
File: we.jpg (263KB, 1199x828px) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
263KB, 1199x828px
>>84941215
it's just the truth nigger take it or leave it
>>
Conservashits unironically vote against their own economic interests
>>
>>84941239
Without words you have no idea what people mean.
>>
File: cucks on terrorism.jpg (184KB, 562x747px) Image search: [Google]
cucks on terrorism.jpg
184KB, 562x747px
leftist cuck hate thread?
>>
>>84940259
>Just gives Trumptards more bullshit to whine about.
They always find something to whine about, just look at Breitbart. They may complain about "liberal snowflakes", but they're the biggest crybabies with a persecution complex ever.
>>
File: feminist literal retards.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
feminist literal retards.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>
>>84940566
merkley 2020
>>
>>84941256
at last I truly see
>>
>>84941255
>>84941271
>literally posting facebook tier images while acting superior
The right, everyone.
>>
>>84941255
Is the terrorist in this cartoon supposed to be a homegrown terrorist or a foreign terrorist?
>>
>>84941293
>literally no comeback

LMAO
>>
File: virtue signaling cunt.jpg (117KB, 503x763px) Image search: [Google]
virtue signaling cunt.jpg
117KB, 503x763px
>>
>>84938010
Tim Allen is a drug dealing, snitching piece of garbage. Why does /pol/ have such bad taste?
>>
>>84941293
I dunno, I don't identify as "the right" but those memes are pretty spot on.
>>
File: libs literally cucks.jpg (166KB, 1774x660px) Image search: [Google]
libs literally cucks.jpg
166KB, 1774x660px
>>
>>84941247
how? Not voting for handouts and fiscally unsound policies?
>>
>>84941330
Hey, at least he's not Shia LeBeauf or Patton Oswald.
>>
>>84940582
>tulsi gabbard
Not gonna happen. She's too right wing to get the nomination.
>>
File: muslims in charge of living.jpg (100KB, 499x1235px) Image search: [Google]
muslims in charge of living.jpg
100KB, 499x1235px
>>
>>84941227
>bulldyke
straight and married with kids, but nice try
>>
>>84942230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0xrxb99Sio
>>
>>84941240

Stormcuck, I'm still trying to find out how petty crime justifies summery execution.
>>
>>84940432
tip: SJW shit is the legacy of marxism, it isn't /pol/ tier idiocy to recognize this. if you think it's an absurd buzzword, you don't know marxism or communism very well. all the current political bullshit happening right now is firmly rooted in marxist theory. class struggle, muh oppressor/oppressed, social justice, etc. are all straight outta commieland 101.

now I know what you're thinking, "hurr commies hate neolibs because liberals are just reactionaries/capitalists on the other side of the coin", actually you're probably not thinking that because like I said you only believe that calling out commies is stormfag tier and don't know the ideology. the propaganda has worked. so sure, there are some grognards who hate SJWs, and marx himself, mao etc. would certainly not be feminists, but all this critical theory nonsense is the logical extension of communism taken to its end. every single one of these social justice retards is an economic communist who believes in le empowered proles controlling the means of production and a potentially violent revolution.

karl marx has proven to be one of the most influential people in the world. his ideas color the arguments of 2017 like a shitstain-shaded paint and the commie threat is more real than it ever has been. even the softcore non-commies who just believe in marxist theory are still enablers.
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.