[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times actors broke character. You can tell he reverts back to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: rhrbddb.webm (2MB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
rhrbddb.webm
2MB, 800x338px
Times actors broke character.

You can tell he reverts back to Christian Bale and isn't really into doing this scene
>>
File: TRASH YOUR LIGHTS.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TRASH YOUR LIGHTS.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>
nah mate you can clearly see he's holding himself back there, he just kind of closes his teeth on her toes. if our guy was being himself he would've gone to town on them feet. I'm talking about sole smothering, toe sucking, licking, biting, sniffing, deep throating, I can't even name all the things he would do to her feet.
>>
>>84936807
This is Song to Song, isn't it? I can't believe how awful this looks, coming from a guy whose aesthetics were always revered. It's not even a film, is it?
>>
>>84937058
Bale isn't in Song to Song

>it's not even a film, is it?
fucking idiot
>>
>>84937237
Fucking hell, so Malick has made two films that are just fisheye-lensed videos of actors doing shitty, underdirected improv?
>>
>>84937297
Knight of Cups is unirocnically one of my favorite films and is incredibly emotional and visually overwhelming
>>
>>84937339
lmao these pieces of trash are made for plebs like you, just worship that senile fuck and don't ever question how it all went to shit
>>
>>84937566
i can't tell if this is satire
you already said you haven't even watched the film. i refuse to believe someone can be this retarded.
>>
>>84937728
I'm not that guy, I've watched all malick films
>>
>>84936975
Most people aren't into feet like that, so we have no clue whether he's holding himself back.

Foot fetish is probably the biggest fetish there is, but it's still a minority.
>>
>>84936876
SHUT THE FUCK UP BRUCE
>>
footfetish truly is the WOAT fetish. execute all footfags desu
>>
File: 1497802129854.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1497802129854.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
Bros, imagine getting paid literally millions of dollars, just to stick Neta-Lee's feet into your mouth. Can you imagine how many takes they had to do? Telling Natalie to clean her feet off because Bale had drooled over them in the previous take.
>>
>>84936807
i would kill to be christian bale's mouth in that scene.
>>
>>84936807
>You can tell he reverts back to Christian Bale and isn't really into doing this scene

How?
>>
I would rather lose everything than be forced to be a footfag for even one minute
>>
He's happily married, that's why.
>>
>>84938062
its a malick film

I doubt he would be paid millions, more like thousands
>>
it's a blackmail thing
>>
File: 1499658156650.jpg (161KB, 710x850px) Image search: [Google]
1499658156650.jpg
161KB, 710x850px
>>84938451
imagine being Christian Bale and getting to stick 10/10 toes into your mouth for countless takes, only to get off work, and go into an interview and talk about how you didn't get paid enough to suck on feet that day. just imagine bros
>>
I'd worship Netta's feet all day long
>>
>>84936807
how many times for you think tarantino fapped to this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.