[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Peter a good father?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: clevelandshow.png (91KB, 320x251px) Image search: [Google]
clevelandshow.png
91KB, 320x251px
Is Peter a good father?
>>
Do you have kids OP?
>>
>>84936464
he never touched those kids
>>
File: hqdefault (9).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (9).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Sure
>>
>>84936464
Early seasons Peter was a decent dad, just comically stupid. Pretty much everyone after the revival became a TwisTeD FucKiNG SocIOpAth
>>
>>84936464
Peter has a body count that includes several children.
>>
>>84938361
The earlier seasons were really bad. An unfunny Simpsons rip-off. The later seasons where it came into its own were genuinely funny watching as a 14 year old.
>>
>>84938361
literally none of the characters besides peter do or say anything funny in the old seasons the only good part is the cutaways. the last few seasons are way better than anything in the "victory is mine!" era
>>
hey (b)eter
>>
>>84938420
Family Guy was mostly shit if we're being honest

>Those 70s and 80s references we didn't even understand

Most of the show was this
>>
>>84938764
>tfw I become a cinephile solely to understand Family Guy, Simpsons and American Dad jokes
>>
>>84938764
Early Family Guy, yes. It's too obvious that its almost entirely written by old kikes. The newer stuff is legitimately better.
>>
>>84938823
I blame The Simpsons for getting me into Stanley Kubrick films.
>>
>>84938764
Nah there were a lot of good jokes I enjoyed watching on YouTube with friends back in like 2008 and swapping flash drives with episodes on them. My memory is shit though so I can't really think of any that would still hold up today.

I enjoyed the extended chicken fight sequences and that episode where the house explodes and it shows the explosion over and over again, for example.
>>
Back when the show was an actual show and not just random skits I'd say yes. Now the whole family are terrible people that deserve the hell of each other's company.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
8KB, 160x160px
>>84938313
Kino.
>>
>>84938420
First 2.5 seasons were great. Actual jokes that were funny. The insurance fraud investigator still makes me laugh out loud. It was all simple jokes and gags done, and I say this unironically, near masterfully.
>>
>>84938533
hey (r)eddit
>>
>>84938420
>>84938860
Holy shit I can't imagine being more wrong about anything. Early FG had heart and took a unique approach to animated comedy, as well as having compelling storylines. New FG is comparable to zombie Simpsons (the same body language for every character). Not to mention new FG has been almost entirely reliant on "DUDE RANDOM REFERENCE LMAO" because of the cutaways. I will say it has gotten better in the last few seasons though.
>>
No. He's an idiot at best and a psychopath at worst. He's a confirmed pedophile and murderer.
>>
>>84939016
I was worried somebody would be mean to me if they disagreed with me and you were and nothing happened

Thank you
>>
>>84939016
Who gives a shit if the early seasons had "heart"? If anything I want less of that crap - I'm watching an animated sitcom for fuck's sake.
>>
>>84939016
There were a few seasons (season 9 to 12?) that sucked so bad I thought they'd cancel but it's picked up last 2 seasons
>>
File: 1492610576346.jpg (237KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1492610576346.jpg
237KB, 500x511px
Also, what is this show's deal with vomiting? I feel like every time I catch an episode, a character pukes. I cannot think of another show where characters throw up so often. It's not funny, it's just a little gross.
>>
>>84939039
It's not a mean thing to tell someone they are wrong, you're just insecure.
>>84939047
"Heart" is what made the Simpsons great for me, in addition to it being hilarious, and the same applies for me here. Different tastes I guess.
>>
>>84939109
Yeah but you're pretending you're right when really you just disagree
>>
>>84939084
Season 9 is when I finally couldn't take it anymore and stopped keeping up with it. I remember being so pumped that it got revived, which was mostly from DVD revenue and adult swim ratings if I'm not mistaken, and it didn't take long for it to tank. Definitely glad it has improved.
>>
>>84939142
It's just banter m8
>>
>>84939149
I like you. We should watch Family Guy together without these reddiplebs.
>>
>>84939167
Don't lie
>>
the Jack & The Beanstalk parody with Heart singing "These Beans" is probably the hardest I laughed at the worst joke ever put on TV.
>>
>>84939197
Would be happy to! One of the good times I had was getting drunk with my friend and memorizing this line, taking shots when we messed up:
https://youtu.be/vCHr-95NvUE
>>
>>84939230
Yeah, I am totally right I was just humoring you.
>>
>>84939307
I don't like you and I think you probably act this way in real life and that people find you unpleasant to be around as a result
>>
>>84939327
Not sure what you mean. I don't really care if you like me or not, nor do I care if we disagree about some cartoon.
>>
>>84939016
>Early FG had heart
i completely agree. whenever newer family guy episodes have an emotional moment, they're always washed out with some sort of joke before the scene ends. that episode where peter raises the birds while brian takes care of the old woman would be completely different if it were made today. same thing with the first christmas episode, which i really like.
it had goofy moments too, though.
https://youtu.be/-XIXKS4gSe0
>>
>>84939286
Sounds like a gay old time
>>
>>84939393
That's a great clip, that was the original form of the "cutaway" as I see it. They turned into something that felt completely uninspired and repetitive which was disappointing, though. It seems like the older episodes were much more plot-driven, which is why I like the "road to ____" episodes lately.
>>
File: 1498631278048.jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498631278048.jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
>>84939433
Oh yeah
>>
>>84939387
The condescending, "my opinion is superior" attitude. People don't like it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.