[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: neo.jpg (13KB, 399x299px) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
13KB, 399x299px
Is there anyone here who still love the matrix as much as when it came out?

It's just so perfect. It didn't lose its shine for me.
>>
>>84932265
It blew my seven year old mind away at the time and it's still one of my favorites to this day. It has the perfect blend of grit, noir and schway that genuinely makes me giddy whenever I see it.
>>
I still turn it on when I'm drunk and everyone else falls asleep. Always intending to just watch a scene or two but it's so good I watch the whole thing.
Two complaints:
1. squiddies effects look pretty crap by modern CGI standards
2. The Power Of Love saves Neo in the final scene
I can live with that though. Damn close to perfect film.
>>
>>84932459
Maybe it's because I've just never seen a blu-ray version but I've never noticed anything wrong with the CGI.
>>
>>84932265
I like reminding /pol/tards that it was made by transgenders when they talk about "redpilling." Really pisses them off.
>>
>>84932535

Imagine actually typing this.
>>
It's old so thinking about it makes me sad.
>>
>>84932535

At this point I only come across posts bitter about pol rather pol actually posting.
>>
>>84932787
Maybe if you browse /tv/ with your eyes closed.
>>
>>84932265
I still like it a lot. Even the cheesy costumes hold up for me.
>>
File: howdy_neo.jpg (35KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
howdy_neo.jpg
35KB, 600x421px
It's always put a slightly off-putting taste in my mouth because the Columbine shootings happened shortly after the movie was released, and it's hard for me to separate the two.
>>
>>84932835
I feel like it can get away with its dated qualities because it states that the Matrix is set in the "height of humanity" or whatever, I think they even say it's in the 1990s. Makes it resistant to getting old like more "futuristic" movies.
>>
>>84932715
No, the irony is legit hilarious.
>>
>>84932859
murricans are retarded, you are retarded
>>
>>84933001
Appreciate the brilliant insight.
>>
>>84932835
The thing is that in the matrix it doesn't feel cheesy, it feels appropriate.
>>
>>84932914
>legit
is it TOTES legit fellow fourchanner?
>>
>>84932907
>90s
>height of humanity
Lol.
>>
>>84933981
I view the advent of twitter as the beginning of the end personally.
>>
>>84932859
>It's always put a slightly off-putting taste in my mouth because the Columbine shootings happened shortly after the movie was released, and it's hard for me to separate the two.

But everyone knows marilyn manson caused that.
>>
File: The_Thirteenth_Floor_poster.jpg (25KB, 299x444px) Image search: [Google]
The_Thirteenth_Floor_poster.jpg
25KB, 299x444px
>>84932265
>It's just so perfect. It didn't lose its shine for me.

But have you ever watched:
>>
>>84934922
I will now, thanks anon.
>>
>>84932265
the first one is the only one that stands the test of time
>>
Hell yes....hell yes.
>>
>>84932265
yup
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.