[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he was taking everyone's morphine and getting high as fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: band_of_brothers_22.jpg (208KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
band_of_brothers_22.jpg
208KB, 1191x670px
>loopy
>cant remember anyone's name
>never seems to get cold
>spaced out, has to be yelled at to go do his job
>>
No.
>>
>>84931052
He was traumatized from not being able to save any of his friends from a painful and slow death.
>>
>>84931052

did garneer ever get those meds for his STD?
>>
Eugene Roe is the undisputed GoAT.
>>
>>84931052
not a fucking chance. Okay, I just finished watching it again. There is nothing in that episode that even comes close to suggesting that he's using. Actually he asked about the scissors more than he asked for morphine. He only asked for morphine three times and that was before the first round of shelling started at the beginning of the episode. After that he never asked again. He also used morphine to help at least two other men and offered it to one more who refused
>>
File: speirs.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
speirs.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>>84931228
more GoAT than Speirs or Bull?
>>
you literally see him use it on wounded guys
>>
>>84931338
Yes. Bull was a cunt.

Eugene and Spiers were GOAT
>>
>>84931374
I love this shot. Some winter nights, if it is really fucking cold and snowy, I go on walks for hours just to recreate this feeling. Nothing is better then coming to a warm home afterwards.
>>
File: eugene roe.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eugene roe.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84931451
>>
What's the best line in the show, and why is it "M-M-MEEEEDIC!!!"?
>>
>>84931338
>watch this scene when im younger, when this show first came out
>had no idea WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON but thought it was cool
>now older and rewatching

I see now..
>>
>>84931338
He came back.....
>>
>>84931187
They ended up having to take his legs once the infection spread. Hollywood jitsu gave him an honorable showing and didn't want to tell the truth.

I feel bad saying that. dude was an actual American hero.
>>
>>84931338
>cameraman has Parkinson's
Dropped before I ever picked it up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.