[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Zodiac2007Poster.jpg (33KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac2007Poster.jpg
33KB, 300x441px
Why was this so good?
>>
>>84928626
Robert Downey's Bunior's character had no reason to be in the movie, and it is vague to the point of stupid why he became an alcohol.
>>
Because Fincher is autistic
>>
>>84928626
it isnt you redditor
>>
>>84928626
because it is a story about a serial killer who gets away with it.
>>
>>84929024
>Robert Downey's Bunior's character had no reason to be in the movie
Its based on a true story dick head, his character is a real journo
>it is vague to the point of stupid why he became an alcohol.
His alcoholism is not the main story and was never meant to be

Go be a pleb somewhere else mate
>>
>>84928626
because Fincher is a talented director and the lake scene more than proves it.
>>
So, I love Fincher, but is Gone Girl any good? I can't stand husbands and wives pissing and moaning at each other, but his filmography gives me hope.
>>
>>84928626

> focus is just on the case; no distractions
> not really about the people IRL
> recreates the fear of the time
> great cinematography and good paced editing
>>
It's a 6/10. se7en, gone girl, and the girl with the dragon tattoo are all infinitely better
>>
Jake

Just another in the long line of Jake Core

Zodiac
Nightcrawler
Prisoners
Donnie Darko
Enemy
>>
>>84930118
as usual he elevates the material and makes it much better than it deserves to be. He also somehow manages a great performance out of Tyler Perry which is an amazing feat in itself.
>>
>>84928626
because fincher
>>
>>84929025
this. the madman actually used a helicopter to fly in trees from Lake Beryessa to the location for authenticity, he pretty much rented out a whole office building, with multiple floors dedicated solely to going over evidence, testimony, and case files. He even noticed when Jake had a ballpoint pen in his pocket in one scene, stopped rolling, and told him to get rid of it because it wasn't period accurate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.