[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 635592620464938948-Jake.png (87KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
635592620464938948-Jake.png
87KB, 580x326px
was it autism?
>>
>>84928050
I dunno if it was autism or not. But I do know that this movie made me turn my life around.
>>
No, it was drive
>>
>>84928302
What happened?

Don't answer me if you're a norm though, I'm not interested in norms feeling sorry for themselves.
>>
>>84928501
As opposed to what? Get a life.
>>
>>84928501
>MY WEBSITE, MINE
stop pretending you're part of a special group
>>
>>84928050

He was a sociopath, not an autist.
>>
he just wanted some milf pusy my dear
>>
>>84928564
yup, the guy clearly had no moral scrupples. i would almost be tempted to say he was a psychopath but his social skills were a little too lacking i guess
>>
>>84928543
Are you projecting, you've misinterpreted my post.
>>
>>84928501
Was going around aimlessly through life. Had an education, but became somewhat of a neet and very isolated part of it came from this idea that despite being prepared for many things I kept putting myself down because I felt I didn't know enough to be good at things, which in turn gave me a lot of anxiety. Then I saw this movie with this glorious autistic fucker that took things quite literally and half of the time he didn't even know what he was doing or getting into. The fact of the matter was that he just did.

Just took that to heart and started just doing and learning along the way to get better at my craft. Many times I dunno what to do, and I just think back to this fucker not knowing and just doing.
>>
>>84929133
y-you know he was fictional, right? and that everything than happened to him was scripted? real life doesn't turn out that way
>>
>>84928050
he was too high functioning and outgoing, in the sense that he was able to extort a milf for sex, I just cant see anyone on this board ever doing something like that

maybe if he snuck into her house and jerked off on her feet instead i'd call autism but really he was some other kind of crazy
>>
>>84930121
I know that. Not saying to try to be a surgeon with no preparation for example. But what I'm getting at is that just like the guy in the movie not knowing how all the intricacies of the nightcrawling business worked he started with what little he knew and improved on it.

In real life it doesn't always turn out that way. But you can't be moping around because you feel you don't know everything about something. Specially if you consider that hardly anybody knows particular fields or subjects in their entirety. You always gotta start somewhere and improve on it.
>>
>>84929133
Hold up for a second, first of all, this is a movie, you can't inspire your way of living from a fictional character.
Second of all, you're not supposed to be inspired by him, he's an actual psychopath, you're supposed to be horrified, what is wrong with you bro?
>>
>>84931642
Autism
>>
>>84931642
Why wouldn't you be inspired by him? He stuck to his values, worked hard, and achieved his goals.
>>
>>84931981
This
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.