[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch me your script idea, anon Remember it must star a black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
Pitch me your script idea, anon

Remember it must star a black male and white female
>>
He would never say that. This is what he would say:

Remember it must star a bankable white male in his 40s because that's the only way we're making money off this movie, especially in China. Think Tom Cruise, cast Tom Cruise in this movie. Please goy, please.
>>
File: 1498130083655.png (634KB, 504x694px) Image search: [Google]
1498130083655.png
634KB, 504x694px
>>84923330
>>
>>84923420
>some guy said something so it must mean something
>>
Astronauts on the ISS while the world is ending
>>
>>84923739
How does it end
>>
A new Titanic is built... that can travel through time. Instead of iceburg it crashes into black hole.

Timetanic.
>>
>>84923792

There could be some plague going on or a mass global war and they are just up there observing and waiting for when they can come back down, or not.
>>
A black comedy about a film crew recreating the holocaust footage after the second world war because they lost the originals.
>>
Pedo Isle

>by the year 2025 we decide to send all the pedophiles to an island, and one day a plane goes down on the island carrying a group of Boy Scouts and the only person who can save the day is Mark Wahlberg.
>>
A black comedy about a serial murderer who typically hitchhikes and murders whoever picks him up getting picked up by another serial murderer who picks up hitchhikers and murders them
>>
>>84923267
I don't even get this. WWBM are far less common than WWHP and only about 9% of all white women ever give birth to a non-white child, with the majority of them being to a Hispanic father.
>>
File: 1499576700122.png (286KB, 432x415px) Image search: [Google]
1499576700122.png
286KB, 432x415px
>>84923916
Kek this is good
>>
>>84923872
bretty gud
>>
>>84923916
I'm in as long as he's doing a thick bahstahn accent.

>Gawd dahm kitty tutchahs
>>
File: 5OEux4J.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
5OEux4J.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>white female has no use of her legs
>she trapped laying in the dirt, grass and shit growing on her
>she just babbles incoherently, masturbates, and has no need for food or water
>fellow white folks just pass her by because she has the stench
>her only friend is a black ghost
>he was genocided alongside his people
>his spirit remains on earth because of his connection with this girl
>>
File: IMG_0339.png (497KB, 821x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.png
497KB, 821x676px
>>84923420
Why are Jews allowed to be this racist?
>>
>>84924209
Completely unrelated image.
>>
>>84924234
No it's really not.
>>
>SCREAM but the guy is black and the woman blonde
>she has a gun
>shoots him
>movie end, runtime 5 minutes
>>
>>84924281
Doesn't say anything about racism or even race in it.
>>
>>84923739
post more of your ideas
>>
>>84923267
>WW2
>Germany, close to end
>black US soldier
>attacking to free holocauster camp
>SS officer play football with Jewish kids skulls
>allies free camp, show a lot of Jewish trauma etc
>SS officer ran away
>black guy go after him it's personal now
>he take nazi uniform, blend in to hunt him
>ss man went to his house when he is beating his wife
>black guy go just in time, save her from beating and kills nazi
>they fell in love, kiss, sex scene, credits

Can I get my shekel?
>>
>>84924305
Sounds like Fridays in Texas.
>>
>>84923267
PLASTIC LOVE (SHORT FILM - DRAMA)

In the heavily commercialized, smartphone-focused, social media dominated near future of 2032, everyone is a shadow of their online personalities, people live for status updates and appearance lives. Society almost feels like a competition to who can have the best life and show it, and of course, being alone is a complete failure.
Close to valentine's day, a couple decides to invite their friends to a dinner, trying to pair them up. Little do they know that they prefer someone else.
Liam, Jenny's friend, is completely in love with her while Susan, Paul's friend, is completely in love with him.
The movie centers on the awkward dinner between Liam and Susan, who quickly understand each other more than anyone else in their lives, and the ongoing fake relationship of Jenny and Paul, who are only dating because they feel like they should, considering how much better their lives look when both are together, even if no one has feelings for the other.
The film concludes with Liam and Susan deciding to fake the relationship, because while they don't love each other, they are genuine to each other. They can be themselves, there's no need to fake anything.
And besides, if you're going to be alone forever, it's better to do that with someone.

I'm in the middle of writing this, please r8
>>
File: EmJay.jpg (111KB, 613x665px) Image search: [Google]
EmJay.jpg
111KB, 613x665px
>>84923267
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.