[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS IT STILL COMING?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

File: shanetwd.jpg (167KB, 923x568px) Image search: [Google]
shanetwd.jpg
167KB, 923x568px
WHY IS IT STILL COMING?
>>
Imbetter father'n you Reck
>>
tell hyou wut anon, next time i need a little bitch ill give you a holler
>>
EYRAKMEASKUSUMFIN
>>
File: 1499679433892.jpg (77KB, 950x535px)
1499679433892.jpg
77KB, 950x535px
Who was in the wrong here
>>
>So, you know. It's just, I couldn't do nothing, you know? All the things. I couldn't take my wife to bed. Ball with the boy. Shit... I was too tired, I couldn't even drink a goddamn beer, you know? But not her. My girl was up. See, she wanted to, uh, she wanted me to tuck her in. She... she outgrew it, she knew it, but she didn't care. She wanted it. She had that book. Her favorite book was out on the pillows. One Batch, Two Batch, Penny and Dime, you know? I read her that book every night before this shit. I read it every single night, but, see, that was over now, because Daddy's home now. She looked at me and she begged me, Red. She begged. She begged. I said, "No. Daddy's too tired, see. But I'll... I'll read to you tomorrow night. I promise." Yeah. Never think that for her there was not gonna be any tomorrow, see? The last time I'd see her, I'd be holding her lifeless body in my arms. Meat was spilling out of her, Red. The place where her face used to be. I think I'm done, Red. I think I'm done.

;_;
>>
>>
ey rheck yew thenk yew ken keepem safe?
*slowly rubs head*
*shakes head sweat off hand into Rick's eyes*
y'cant
>>
File: cucked before gutted.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
cucked before gutted.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>
AIN'T LIKE IT WUZ BEFO RICK
>>
File: cucked ricks bfs gay beating.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
cucked ricks bfs gay beating.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>
>>84919809
>One Batch, Two Batch, Penny and Dime
I still have 0 clue what the hell that means
>>
>>84919872
>>84919940
what a cucktastic season jesus christ
>>
File: no nuts retard.webm (2MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
no nuts retard.webm
2MB, 1280x718px
>>
File: rick spastic.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
rick spastic.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>
File: there is no dishwasher.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
there is no dishwasher.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>
File: rosita ketchup.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
rosita ketchup.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>
>>84920131
jesus christ she is so repulsive
>>
WHAT IS THAT? HUH?
*runs across field*
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT
*headbutts Herschel*
IT AIN'T JUST ABOUT LIVING NO MORE RICK
*bangs on barn door*
IT'S ABOUT SURVIVAL
*chases Dale through cornfield*
CAN'T KEEP EM SAFE RICK
>>
this show is still going on
>>
>>84919940
Man this guy really puts a lot of emotional energy into such a shitty show
>>
>people watch this garbage
goodness me
>>
>>84920163
>2/10 would not bang
>>
>>84920246
may I maskusum?
>>
>>84919993
this looks like shit
>>
File: eugene.png (572KB, 604x642px)
eugene.png
572KB, 604x642px
>>84919993
lmao
>>
>"I know Judith isn't mine"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.