[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The wire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: The_Wire_Cover.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wire_Cover.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
I'm halfway through season 2 and this is ace sweet. When does this shit start getting bad?
>>
Season 4 is the best/ season 5 is literal shit
>>
>>84918208
Season 5.
>>
It never gets truly bad, season 5 is just brought down by the serial killer plot
>>
s4 isn't terrible but it does start losing it's steam around that point.
>>
>>84919008
Yea I had to stop it pissed me off
>>
>>84918208
godsdamnit, you're in for a sweet ride.
it will get bad when there are no more seasons to watch
>>
>>84919008
It's only bad until you realize they're doing the true story of the zodiac. Kinda like how PTA did the true story of Scientology with the master.
>>
>>84918208
Well, if you think the first half of Season 2 is good then you're in for a pretty nice surprise with the rest of the season and then the next two. Personally, I hated Season 2 until about episode 8.

Season 5 has the police do some very dumb things that ruin the season. It's the only "bad" one, even though it's better than 90% of stuff on television.
>>
Season 5 is every other basic cable show.
You can honestly just watch the finale and will understand everything that happened.
>>
>>84920794
I'm partial to Polish bullshit and even though they might have mangled some stuff, I still respect them for showing some love to my kurwas.
For such a big minority Poles get little screen time compared with Italians and Greeks,
>>
>>84919008
its not so much the serial killer stuff itself as it's mcnulty himself that brings the whole thing down

he had made so much progress on season four and they had to take it all away because they needed a loose cannon to make the serial killer thing happen.

i dont get why they couldnt just do an honest to god serial killer, mcnulty is assigned to it and he redirects resources from his investigation to the rest of the police department and the guy at the paper makes up bullshit about the killer anyways, it wouldnt have changed so much and it would have been a lot less silly
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.