[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck were they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: ashmorgue.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ashmorgue.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>84917381
These slapstick bits are the only good thing about this show.
>>
>>84917381
"You guys know what would be hilarious....."
>>
Kino
>>
Top kek.
>>
>>84917415
Pushing a man's head into a cut open corpse's ass with aliens for entrails isn't slapstick.
>>
>>84917855
It is when it's with demons
>>
This was written by Raimi, right?
>>
>>84918379
yes
>>
>>84917381
>ALRIGHT ALRIGHT YOU CAN BE THE HUMAN SPIDER
>>
that episode where the other 3 walk around the asylum trying to find Ash reminded me just how much Evil Dead NEEDS to have Bruce Campbell
>>
>>84918379
>>84918811
No he dd not, Raimi Let the show after season 1. Plus on top of that he only ever actually wrote and directed the first episode.

I believe the episode in question is Season 2 Episode 2 "Morgue" Written by Cameron Welsh and directed by Tony Tilse
>>
>>84919025
the first episode was shit tho
>>
>>84919311
Okay? It's still the only episode Sam Raimi wrote or directed.
>>
>>84917381
wtf I need to watch this show now
>>
>>84917381
Easily the best new evil dead scene in the entire new series. There were some other great things, but this scene 100% captured the feeling that we had watching evil dead and/or evil dead 2 for the first time where you wanted to look away and can't and know what's going to happen but can't believe it, etc

10/10 shit
>>
jesus christ raimi
>>
My only complaints are that Ash talks too much and hits you over the head with one liners way too goddamn much whereas in Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness it was tastefully done. Also, Ash needs to be alone. His companions need to go and we need an entire season focused on ash alone. Wish Raimi would have just fucking made an Evil Dead 3 or Army of Darkness 2. What the hell.
>>
stopped watching after the first episode in the asylum. is it worth finishing the series? got bored
>>
>>84920293
They don't do "alone" anymore. Every TV show needs to have a group of people now.

Gone are the days where you'd have solo (mostly solo) people like McGuyver, and Quantum Leap. Now instead of one person, they need to be backed up by a group of people.
>>
>>84917381
I loved it honestly.

Though I don't like the series much as a whole.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.