[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: ImmortanJ.jpg (288KB, 1336x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ImmortanJ.jpg
288KB, 1336x1080px
Was he right?
>>
if youre an edgy 12 year old
>>
What was his tax policy?
>>
i hate black people
>>
Did Ace have to die?
>>
>>84915498
Right about what? Depriving people of water doesn't do much but kill them slowly.
>>
What would have happened if they ran out of gas before they reached gas town? His entire system would collapse.
>>
He's literally the multiheaded serpent in the Book of Revelations
>>
File: ancapistan.jpg (52KB, 318x380px) Image search: [Google]
ancapistan.jpg
52KB, 318x380px
>>84915637
There are no taxes because Fury Road's premise is basically Ancapistan.

>Three warlords maintain perpetual control of the region by trading oil (fat guy), weapons and ammunition (crazy gun guy), and food and water (Joe). This stimulates capitalism with no bounds or regulation.
>Joe does not employ taxation, and provides a basic ration of water to a horde of squatters at the bottom of the citadel.
>Occasionally, squatters with worth are allowed up into the citadel for a much higher standard of living (War Boys, Milk Mothers, Mechanics and Doctors, etc.)
>Joe maintains a harem of sex slaves that may or may not have been raised since they were children.
>Joe maintains an army of child soldiers who take care of his fleet of cars and enforce the NAP in the region.
>At the start of the movie where Furiosa redirects the fleet, the spiked-car tribe violates the NAP by attacking Joe's property, thus resulting in retaliation.
>>
>>84915498
Yes. It was his land and his belongings. He basically gave charity to the mongrels outside.
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
He got 100+ men killed just to retrieve 4 women.

Why does George Miller view men as expendable, while simultaneously putting pussy on a pedestal?
>>
>>84915888
>Depriving people of water doesn't do much but kill them slowly.

That was his water, not there's. He's under no obligation to give them anything.
>>
>>84916405
Literally because he is Greek.
>>
>>84916405
Well the girls appear to be relatively genetically pure in a world of mutation and death. They would be pretty valuable for breeding purposes.
>>
>>84916425
>there's
>>
>>84916516
>a world of mutation and death
This is the most stupid premise I have ever heard, and unfortunately I know it comes from Miller's retarded nuclear conspiratard liberal mind.
>>
>>84916405

Because men are biologically more expendable than women because they can't have children. But you have to notice that the film doesn't actually promote superiority of women over men, it shows the audience pretty clearly that the genders need to work together in order to succeed. All the women in the ending chase get pretty much rekt, the grannies just don't have the same strength as Immortan's men. The entire plan of Furiosa was so stupid that Max had to intervene and decide that the better play is to attack Immortan's fortress.

Also in the last chase scene Max and Nux are the two characters that get most shit done, the females get mostly their shit pushed in.
>>
>>84916405

that wasteland pusy game ridiculous
>>
Childhood is thinking Joe was right.
Adulthood is realising Rictus made more sense.
>>
File: Corpus Colossus.jpg (56KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
Corpus Colossus.jpg
56KB, 620x320px
>>84916741
Death is realizing it was all a game to get Corpus Colossus in power.
>>
>>84916613
>Because men are biologically more expendable than women because they can't have children.
Women can have children without men?

>But you have to notice that the film doesn't actually promote superiority of women over men
Yes it does. How many warboys die because Immortan wanted muh womyn back?

>it shows the audience pretty clearly that the genders need to work together in order to succeed
What the fuck are you talking about?

>All the women in the ending chase get pretty much rekt, the grannies just don't have the same strength as Immortan's men. The entire plan of Furiosa was so stupid that Max had to intervene and decide that the better play is to attack Immortan's fortress.
Who cares? They easily kill 10 of Immortan's men for every one of them.

Just face it, the entire plot of the film was killing as many men as possible (with the notable exception of cucks like Max) and putting the women in charge in the end.
>>
>>84916836
fuckin' quentin, always hanging around fuckin' port adelaide docks like a fucking weird wheelchair-bound fucker
hate him
>>
>>84915498

Father of the year.
>>
>>84916868
I work at the Port Adelaide library, and this little fucker comes in at least 3 times a week, he just sort of rolls around between the aisles and looks vaguely at book spines. Then he just picks a book, brings it to the counter, and stares at me for a solid 20 seconds. He's such a fucking prick. I hate him so fucking much. I know he's vaguely famous, but fucking hell. I've met Taylor Swift and she was less of a fucking diva than this little cunt.
>>
>>84916405
Men are expendable, particularly when they're riddled with cancer and mutation and the women in question are genetically/physically healthy.
>>
>>84916849
Always one meninist in these Fury Road threads. Here's some stuff to take in for the thousandth time.

>Furiosa loses her fight against Max despite having a huge handicap against him
>the wives are shown to be wasteful idealistic idiots
>there is no fucking women paradise "green place" the women fucked it over into a poison swamp just like men did
>in fact the women are shown to be just as violent, setting up ambushes and bait to kill travelers
>nearly all the grannies die

Also If you're seriously complaining that fodder troop die in higher numbers than the protagonists then you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>84917109
>meninist

Is this really a thing? I thought our gender at least had some dignity left.
>>
File: humungus.jpg (103KB, 561x480px) Image search: [Google]
humungus.jpg
103KB, 561x480px
Was he telling the truth?
>>
>>84917127
>>meninist
meninist is a joke about feminists, it means literally nothing
>>
File: 1456255517655.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1456255517655.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>84917162
>>
>>84916849
>Women can have children without men?
Take the case of the Kakapo for example, it's easier to repopulate with many females and few males than the opposite.

>How many warboys die because Immortan wanted muh womyn back?
Ultimately he wanted them to breed a healthy boy heir.
>>
>>84915673
I hate jewish media influence.
>>
>>84915888
>depriving
nigga he was giving away water for free in the middle of the desert! He was basically a communist.
>>
>>84916537
>your's
>>
>>84917109
>Also If you're seriously complaining that fodder troop die in higher numbers than the protagonists then you're fucking retarded.
No, I'm saying that Immortan was fucking retarded, but not because he has sex slaves.

Also George Miller is a fucking hack.
>>
>>84917109
They also unceremoniously pitch that pregnant bitch off the car and she gets rolled over in seconds and is forgotten by all. heh
>>
File: 134792657966.jpg (16KB, 364x379px) Image search: [Google]
134792657966.jpg
16KB, 364x379px
>>84917162
>we never saw him without his mask
>literally commits sudoku because of reasons
>>
>>84916741
>>84916836
>>84915498
>go to mad max wiki
>extensive backstory to device villains

Literally for what purpose?
>>
The Wasteland when?
>>
>>84917439
>commits sudoku
he didn't see max turn the rig around and he was using nitrous to catch up
his options at that point were basically swerve off the road and die or crash into the rig and die
>>
>>84917495
There was a prequel comic that gave backstories
>>
>>84917495
Mad Max fans are autists, similar to star wars fans.
>>
File: XB_relix.jpg (389KB, 749x499px) Image search: [Google]
XB_relix.jpg
389KB, 749x499px
I want to see a souped-up MFP car in the next one
>>
>>84915498
No, because the fact that his own genetics were so fucked up more or less proves that control and power depends more on luck than skill or talent. You don't have to be a super genius to turn a spigot.

Hell, the reason he wants those women is because his own DNA is so fucked, his kids have no chance at all unless they can piggyback off of the perfect DNA of their mother.
>>
Off to watch Thunderdome, hopefully it doesn't suck too hard.
>>
>>84917668
First half is decent. Goes downhill once Max actually goes 'beyond thunderdome'.
>>
>>84916405
the nazis did the same thing
>>
>>84917668
Barely OK car fights. Everything else is cringy.
>razzy jazz music and Tina Turner chewing scenery
>crowd chanting in unison like a high school play
>>
File: toecutter.jpg (69KB, 504x1023px) Image search: [Google]
toecutter.jpg
69KB, 504x1023px
I wish more films had settings like the first mad max, where it's just before everything falls apart but the world is still somewhat recognisable
>>
>>84917593
Too bad, it's a Furiosa sequel for some reason instead of giving us new characters for Max to interact with.
>>
>grandma's have flintlocks
>the youngest of the group is using one on a motorcycle
What was she trying to accomplish?
>>
>>84915888
>kill them slowly.
More like 1-3 days.
>>
>>84917851
Have you seen The Rover?
>>
>>84917851
>I wish more films had settings like the first mad max, where it's just before everything falls apart but the world is still somewhat recognisable

Children of Men, Babylon AD-in some parts
>>
>>84918201
I've heard of it, read some mixed reviews. Is it worth watching?
>>
>>84915498
>Was he right?
This is /tv/ silly anon - the villain is ALWAYS right because being edgy on an anonymous board > honest opinions
>>
>>84917668
GOAT theme song, debate me
>>
did nux have to die?
>>
>>84918453
DAS EDGY is the new DAS RAYCISS.
Damn niggers and their unqualified whining.
>>
>>84918283
not him but yes and leave before someone spoils the end for you
>>
>>84917668
just remember who runs bartertown
>>
>>84918283
it's pretty fucking great
>>
>>84918510
His tumors Larry and Barry would've killed him in no time anyway, he had no chance to survive and live a life with the redhead qt; he died historic on the fury road, as he always wanted.
>>
>>84915498
Immortan Joe, despite his undeniably oppressive nature was uplifting the shattered remnants of humanity into a functioning and growing civilization complete with social order, trade, structure and was giving higher religious meaning to the lives of those who were inevitably going to die. I just wish they would have shown or at least acknowledged the total societal collapse that would have shortly followed Furiosa taking control of the Citadel.

I would rather live in Immortan Joes oppressive civilization than the total chaos that awaited outside of it.
>>
>>84915606
>small amount of water for many people
>dude let's dump water on them and waste it pointlessly at the end of the movie because fuck that patriarchy

Cuck confirmed
>>
>>84918604
Joe wasted water too.
He literally dumped it on some people after his speech. And he used it to bath his fucktoys.
>>
>sluts slut around in the desert
>main "villain" tries to restore society in some functioning form
>Immortan Joe rebuilds some form of civilization able to survive in the wasteland
>brings order and hierarchy
>needs women to breed new generation of humans
>captures sluts and keeps them in comfortable conditions
>rejects pre-war degeneracy caused by female empowerment
>but sluts want to slut not breed new engineers, scientists and warriors
>Cuck Max enters the scene and helps Stronk Slut Prime free other sluts and restore anarchy
>Immortan Joe dies and his dreams of civilization die with him
>>Attempt to create a functioning city state fails
> sluts can slut again around in the desert like monkeys, because they "are not things"
>enjoy this good ending

Why is cuckolding pushed so hard in the media?
>>
>>84918778
how can you type so much that means so little
>>
File: 1437915883041.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437915883041.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>84918604
>>dude let's dump water on them and waste it pointlessly
Joe did the same thing you fucking retard
>>
File: 1490000070974.jpg (26KB, 469x348px) Image search: [Google]
1490000070974.jpg
26KB, 469x348px
>>84916695
This, all the other ones had weird deformed mutant bahbbies
>>
>>84919142
Joe dumped a little water on them to keep them alive and encourage them to obey him. At the end, they just dump it all out so it can evaporate in a day and they all die.
>>
>>84919331
>Joe dumped a little water
More like a massive amount, for them to only drink droplets and what little puddle it made because of how much it splashed down.
> they just dump it all out so it can evaporate in a day and they all die
it's literally pumped out of the ground, and given that he's constantly showing his power with it, it can be assumed to be a huge amount of water in the reservoir he pumps it from
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.