[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF and blockbusters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: KANGZ.jpg (335KB, 800x501px) Image search: [Google]
KANGZ.jpg
335KB, 800x501px
How do you get your gf to watch stupid blockbusters? She's only into indie films and comedies.
>>
>>84910360
BUMP
>>
>>84910360

compromise like an adult?
>>
>>84910360
I showed my gf the first two ape movies and she loved them, can't wait to see the new one with me.

You just need to break up with your gf because she doesn't appreciate monkino
>>
I wish I could get my gf into indie flicks, she only watches shitty blockbusters and refuses to watch anything slightly different or unique.
>>
>>84910360
Take her out somewhere to eat, tell her seeing movie is compromise. Or just go by yourself.
>>
>>84911876
Dump her. She's not good for you.
>>
>>84910360

Ape kino is too good for succubi.
>>
>>84910360
Sounds like she has better taste than you
>>
>>84910360

my gf loves capeshit unfortunately
>>
>>84910360

that glorious feel when my gf hates blockbusters even more than me
>>
>>84911625
This. Unless you've tried this several times before and she simply does not like that vibe, it's pretty damn childish of her to refuse to even give your interests a chance.
>>
File: 1496245818990.gif (993KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496245818990.gif
993KB, 320x240px
>>84910360
This is when you go with your friends or are you not allowed to go without her permission?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.