[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grizzly Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Just finished watching it. I heard the infamous audio tape on Youtube and felt pretty bad for the guy, but after seeing this I'm not so sure.

The question still stands: Was it autism?
>>
>>84905967
>I heard the infamous audio tape on Youtube
You heard a fake.
>>
>>84905978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

It's a pretty goddamn convincing fake, then.
>>
>>84905967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWItOMh3fMk
>>
>>84905967
It was autism. He was a furry preinternet furry fandom. Not being able to dump his furry ideals into the internet meant he had to express those desires and idea in real life. Living amongst the bears didnt tide him over. They invigorated him, made him want to continue expressing his furry tendencies until that fateful morning when furriness overrode logical sense and he made the decision to continue camping for another 2 weeks.
It was autism yes. Autism spoke loudly and no one listened or cared. The only thing I regret about the whole situation is that some poor mentally ill girl died with him.
>>
>>84906017
that was so incredibly obviously fake dude
>>
>>84906017
You're fucking retarded and haven't carefully watched the documentary or read anything considering it.

Autism or not, the guy was just one of the many people that thought to have an inner connection to animals, to relate better to aniamls than to humans. Because he is very emotional and easily hurt, and could project his naive feelings onto animals. As if they were void of chaos and destruction, void of war and cruelty. Nature was his safe place for whatever reason specified.
He's somewhat like some people on /an/ as they both can be irrational and overly emotional. That doesn't mean he's autistic. But you can't be arsed to explain this to people on the internet, especially 4chan where autism is used for literally everything as they're too stupid to understand.
>>
File: 1293911879491.jpg (91KB, 640x932px) Image search: [Google]
1293911879491.jpg
91KB, 640x932px
>>84907274
If you go "coochie coo" next to a grizzley bear you are fucking retarded, even infant children know these bears can knock you out and eat you alive if they feel like it, this autistic faggit doesn't deserve mercy from anyone, he simply deserved a straight jacket, nothing more.

If your kid, cousin, uncle, brother, father w/e someone you care about thinks it's suddendly a good idea to walk up to a bear and try to hug it or whisper friendly comments in its ear you'd slap him silly and tell 'em to gtfo, it's just common sense.
>>
The film is a metaphor for liberalism famalamadingdong
>>
>>84908428
When you spend too much time on /pol/ you become retarded like this guy
>>
OOH HE'S A BIG BEAR
YES HE IS
HE'S A BIG BEARRRR
>>
>>84909358
for you
>>
>>84909031
Solid rebuttal. Almost as good as not talking to you or your wife's son ever again.
>>
>>84908330
Okay, but I never said he deserved mercy or that he wasn't retarded. Stop negroing around.
>>
>>84906017
the total lack of people calling this fake in the comments makes me think it might be real
>>
>>84910814

Not that guy but I don't know why he doesn't deserve mercy. Is it because he's responsible for his girlfriend's death? How? He didn't drag her. If you believe the rule "If you play, you pay," then I'm not sure why it shouldn't be applied to her as much as him.

>>84908330

Timothy Treadwell was a retard and paid for it, but he isn't half as retarded as you are. You have no respect for how long he actually managed to survive in the wild going "coochie-coo" next to a host of bears and somehow having them tolerate him for as many days as they did. It has never been repeated. Even when he finally had his shit deservedly pushed in it was because he tried it with a newcomer on the brink of starvation.

All of this is clearly conveyed in the movie and nothing of what I wrote hear should come across as enlightening, you pissy little faggot. Use your head every once in a while, it's effortless
>>
Joe Rogan says Bears eat you ASS FIRST
>>
>>84911484
I'm not sure about how much she actually knew about bears, so I'll leave it at that. However, if she didn't know anything, it was moreso his responsibility as he made her feel safe and lured her in. She came out of her own will, but her naivety was used against her then. But, again, idk wtf was with her.

In any case, I also didn't say he didn't deserve mercy. The guy was jus spouting nonsense to me that I never said to fit his own agenda or opinion or thoughts.
I don't care enough about those people, but I guess they deserve mercy. Just like most people.
>>
>>84911331
I have a bridge to sell to you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.