[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW PLANET OF THE APES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

>a powerful, poignant narrative
tfw that narrative is literally explained in one scene, like there;s literally just one exposition theme that explains the whole plot of the movie

its like they didn't know how to blend in actually compelling themes and social commentary into the script so they just hint at it for the whole movie without actually doing or saying anything

fuck sake this movie got me mad
>>
>>84905899
the fuck are you talking aboout?

Monkino was pretty good.
>>
File: raw-51-1.jpg (3MB, 1352x3697px) Image search: [Google]
raw-51-1.jpg
3MB, 1352x3697px
>>84905899
Its almost like every film thst gets universal praise in the last 4 years has been shit and rotten tomatoes is dogshit handing out 90s to shitfests. Havent even added wonder woman spiderman and this pleb monkey flick
>>
>>84905976
half of those are good though
>>
>>84905976
Agree on all others but There Will Be Blood is actually great though
>>
>>84906009
Maybe if you are reddit which you definitely are.
>>
>>84906013
There will be blood is there for bait, so yeah
>>
>>84905976
nah a bunch of those are good and lumping them in with capeshit is retarded
>>
>>84906066
No they aren't
See
>>84906013
>>84906040
And leave pleb
>>
>>84905976
>4 years

it's been a lot longer than that
>>
>>84906084
Yes, they are. Stop trying so hard to fit in
>>
>>84905924
Most of the script is just the monkeys running around, when it comes to what the actual dialogue its so vague and pointless most of the time

There's literally just the one scene with generic evil commander man where he explains everything that the film is trying to comment on, and then they go straight back to blowing everything up and mindless action

Also the characters, LITERALLY the characters.There's Ceaser and Woody, that's it. There;s literally not a single other character that is expanded upon at all.maybe comic relief autism ape but other than that Maurice and the Whitey ape have absolutely nothing to them character wise, its a paper thin script
>>
>>84905976
>I made an image. My opinion matters!
>>
>>84905899
I have a strong hunch this movie is as dumb as Avatar. Remember Avatar? Sincerely compare Avatar to the modern Apes franchise.
>>
>>84906173
The weird thing is I see people whose movie opinions I usually respect praising this cartoon movie garbage
>>
>>84905899

Yet not as acclaimed as Spiderman homecoming. How sad
>>
>>84905899
>a powerful, poignant narrative

The movie is about monkeys with fucking guns lmao
>>
>>84906340
has a much higher average score than Homocoming
>>
>>84905976
>Doctor Shitstrange and TWBB in the same list
You have a point but still fuck you

Also
>The Artist has a higher score AND rating than TWBB
Fuck Rotten Tomatoes, fuck America, fuck Donald Trump for allowing this and fuck you all
>>
>>84905976
>everything popular is garbage
Just fucking off yourself already.
>>
>>84906355

Yet it will get a lower RT rating. How does it feel being JUST'd by the MCU this summer?
>>
>>84906111
>not a single character that's expanded upon at all
What about Nova?
>>
sick of all these apeshit threads
>>
File: 1496234943596.png (1MB, 1818x622px) Image search: [Google]
1496234943596.png
1MB, 1818x622px
>>84906340
The same homecoming with lower metascore than Wonder Woman? Damn...
>>
>>84906404
>muh percentages
I really don't care because you and I both know this is superior to that conveyor belt trash
>>
>>84906420
describe her character

LITERALLY describe it

IM FUCKING WAITING
>>
File: nova.jpg (49KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
nova.jpg
49KB, 450x333px
>>84906583
Have you ever seen the first two films?

What are you even doing going to an apes prescreening if you need somebody to explain the significance of Nova?
>>
>>84906028
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>84906676
>prescreening
Its already out you melon,plus good job describing her character in this movie, any other descriptions there?
>>
>>84906426

Nobody gives a fuck about the metascore. Deal with it

>>84906434

Sure thing mate. This is a forgettable franchise which will be nothing more than a footnote in front of the MCU.
>>
File: Kunimitsu_Melons.jpg (40KB, 377x401px) Image search: [Google]
Kunimitsu_Melons.jpg
40KB, 377x401px
>>84906796
>you melon
Assuming you're the OP, you made this thread to complain about the quality of the writing of War, right?
Really, it should be about the quality of your "insults"
>>
I accidentally got Dawn shipped by mail (got it alongside another dvd without paying for it). Heard it was kino but Rise was 'meh'. Should I bother with the first?
>>
>>84906934
kek why so insecure man?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.