[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth being a Netflix member? The only time I access my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0183.jpg (112KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.jpg
112KB, 750x750px
Is it worth being a Netflix member? The only time I access my account is when they release new episodes of their capeshit shows like Daredevil.
>>
You know the answers you'd going to get.

>Poorfags: lol, not being a degenerate thief
>Netflix Cucks: At $9.99/month with award winning content, you'd be stupid not to!
>Everyone Else: Posts in a better thread.
>>
>>84905608
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>84905631
Or

>Watching capeshit
>>
>>84905643
Literally my wife
>>
>>84905608
Every now and then you'll find a good movie on there. Pretty much all Netflix originals are garbage though.
>>
learn to torrent like every normal person
>>
>>84907080
>marrying dark-skinned people
>>
>>84907080
FUCK she's beautiful. Get Netflix for her. More pix?
>>
File: IMG_2303.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2303.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>84907080
>race mixing
I still would though ay.
>>
No? Just pirate the show when it comes out. Netflix wants to kill net neutrality, so fuck em
>>
>>84905608
>Is it worth being a Netflix member?
no because net neutrality is about to go away. go subscribe to the streaming service affiliated with your ISP instead.
>>
>>84905608
Not really. They used to have all these B-movies and old cartoons you couldn't find anywhere else, then they became a huge and "had to" cater to the general audience and all the typical shit you watched began to replace it.
>>
it's worth it if you don't torrent and like to watch tv series from the 80s/90s and/or shitty movies.
>>
>>84907080
you did well m8, dont fuck it up
>>
>>84905631
Stay mad, cuck
>>
File: IMG_0214.jpg (109KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.jpg
109KB, 960x960px
>pay $9.99/mo for Netflix
>watch an episode of friends maybe once every other week

Not worth it Tbh
>>
>>84909003
that's not mickey mouse that's just TIT DIRT
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>84905608
giv brown gf
>>
>>84907563
>>84907114
Knowing /pol/ is nothing but brown people larping as white people, I wouldn't be surprised OP is brown himself.
>>
>>84905608
still waiting on that source
>>
>>84907080

no she's not you liar
>>
>>84909003

>that sweat stain

jesus christ my dick
>>
>>84905608
If you're that stupid to not watch kinos like Pulp Fiction, Harsh Times, Lethal Weapon and stuff... You better get the fuck out.
>>
>>84905608
no. i've used my sisters account for 4 years and there's nothing on there. its useful if visiting parents but anyone with any interest in cinema has seen every good movie on there (12 monkeys, fight club tier) and the rest is b budget trash movies or 2nd rate tv with a few classic shows you have already seen anywhere.
>>
get filmstruck instead pleb
>>
Their original content covers a broad range of audiences, so any single person will find a lot of it uninteresting. Because of that vroad range you'll probably find at least a couple things you like though.

It has plenty of solid unoriginal content too, but it all depends on whether you've seen stuff before or not. If you're a big tv/film enthusiast then you may have already seen a lot of it.
It's pretty good if you like documentaries in particular.

Yea you could just pirate, but it's less convenient.

If you have parents/siblings/etc the 2-screen plan can work out nicely. Also it's really good for entertaining kids if you don't have cable/satellite.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.