[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misfits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: onlywatchedtwoseasons.jpg (703KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
onlywatchedtwoseasons.jpg
703KB, 1000x1000px
Misfits Thread. This show is seriously awesome. {spoiler}Only the first three seasons were good though.{spoiler}
>>
>Netflix posters
>>
>>84905367
is it on us netflix now? only seen it on hulu but loved every episode until season 3. Robert was truly great in this but unfortunately has no
range besides acting like a self absorbed cunt.
>>
good spoiler faggot
>>
>>84905348
>first three
The shows quality left with Nathan and everyone knows it.
>>
>>84905434
sorry. haven't done the spoiler warning thing in a while.
>>
>>84905348
Shoild have stopped after Ramsay Bolton went back in time.
>>
>>84905477
Good crossover plot in my opinion
>>
>>84905455
I agree quite a bit but Rudy acted as a nice comedic character and the whole Alisha/Simon time loop thing was resolved. I just stopped watching at that point.
>>
>>84905499
Yeah ok, can't argue with that. S4 was a turd though.
Also, was the nazi episode the worst in the entire show?
>>
Nathan was carrying the show so hard
>>
>>84905469
literal newfag fuck kill yourself
>>
It took a complete nosedive when they decided to sell their powers and get new ones
>>
>>84905499
I genuinely liked Rudy. Mostly because the actor was good though.
>>
This wonderful show introduced me to Nat Emmanuel's figure. I've marathoned a total of 1 episodes from the whole series
>>
>>84905990
Honestly I thought the idea was really good. If done properly it would have kept the plots fresh. Instead they got more useless shit.
>>
>>84905348
Started out well enough, devolved into typical LEL LOOK AT THE QUIRKY MAN HE'S SO QUIRKY shit that Brits love so much lately.
>>
I like the slags tits, someone please help me
>>
>>84906079
Oi bruv whatcha fookin lookin atcha dirty prick!
>>
People only disliked Rudy because he replaced Nathan. If he'd been in the original cast people would have liked him.

>>84906044
It removed a lot of the point though. The powers were always reflective of the character's personalities which meant they were actually important in terms of plot/characterisation. The new powers were just pointless.
>>
>>84905477
>>84905488
>>84905499
>>84905556
>>84905555
Sorry my autism is showing
>>
>>84906184
Yeah that's a good way at looking at it. Though I suppose the writers weren't good enough to work with such mundane powers.
>>
Why'd they even bother continuing after they lost the entire original cast? Were people seriously still watching at that point?
>>
>Nathan leaves for better opportunities
>show goes to shit
>his career goes to shit
total fuckup, although that christmas episode was dogshit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.