[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever met an actor irl? how did it go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: q1v4sELC.jpg (32KB, 350x350px)
q1v4sELC.jpg
32KB, 350x350px
have you ever met an actor irl? how did it go?
>>
>>84903204
Ive met theatre actors. They are the most pretentious, stuck up people I have ever met in my life. And I live in a yuppie neighbourhood
>>
>>84903204
I met Scarlett Johansson and fucked her in the butt at a play
>>
>>84903204
Hideous cunny. You're all really scraping at the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>84903204
couple of years ago I got myself a bit of work as an extra on Game of Thrones, just in the background on some of the bigger scenes. As anyone who’s done this sort of work will know, it’s not that exciting but the money isn’t bad considering that you don’t really have to do much.

One of the worst things is that there’s a lot of waiting around doing nothing while the crew set stuff up. Generally speaking, the proper cast - as opposed to the extras - all fuck off and sit in a trailer to warm up and have a coffee, while the rest of us wait around outside.

On one of these occasions, we’d been standing around doing nothing for about half an hour, so out of boredom I decided to have a wander around. That’s when I noticed Maisie Williams just on her own, leaning up against a wall. I wasn’t going to try anything on, she just looked liked she had nobody to talk to, and I thought it would be cool to say hi to her, so I walked over.

She didn’t notice me at first, so I just said “Hi”, which made her look up. I didn’t even get the chance to say another word before she looked at me with this look of utter disgust on her face and shouted out in a sarcastic tone of voice “What? Seriously?”

I was completely taken aback and just stuttered “I-I just thought…” She took a pace towards me, raising her voice and said “You thought WHAT? Thought I’d suck your dick?”

By now I’m mortified, just opening and closing my mouth but she gets even louder and starts making this sort of whooping siren noise and shouting “PEDO ALERT, PEDO ALERT.” (I’m about three years older than her by the way.)

I step back but she’s still advancing on me making this whooping noise, until a couple of guys from the crew arrived. One of them said something to her and other led me away just saying “Don’t worry mate, it’s not you, it’s not you.” I didn’t get in any trouble, just steered clear her for the rest of the time I was working there.
>>
I pegged Benedict Cumberbatch
>>
File: 1495484231406.jpg (4KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1495484231406.jpg
4KB, 125x117px
>Met a WWF wrestler when i was 8
>asked for autograph
>he said no and walked away
>i stopped watching wresting after that day
>>
>>84903386
You should thank him, only retards watch that stupid shit.
>>
>>84903413
watching wresting is huge in my family

my grandma watches it
>>
>>84903242
I've met two, ones meh but the other is one of the nicest most charismatic guys I know.
>>
>>84903204
at the burbank movie theater demi lovato ran up the escalator to get away from my sister when she said hi
>>
>>84903357
>starts making this sort of whooping siren noise
I snorted loud enough to wake my roommate up, thanks
>>
I live in Charlotte and met Ric Flair while working at an Ice Rink. He came in with his 20 something gf and asked me to park his car. I said no. He has a lot of cut marks on his forehead from all the razors. Taught is nephew how to hockey skate for a while. Pretty cool guy.
>>
>>84903357
i lol'd
>>
>>84903204
eric estrada came to my home during halloween for trick or treating. I remember sitting behind george lopez in church once during easter. I was a extra on some dumb ABC family show, i met hasslehoffs daughter and some fat girl who was the lead in hairspray remake.
>>
saw Sam Watterson at a bank once in 2011, he looked pissed off so instead of approaching him I just smiled and he sort of curtly nodded

that's about it
>>
Justin bieber plays hockey at the rink i work at occasionally. I scored his game, he did pretty well.
>>
>>84903204
I met Werner Herzog at a small film festival in my hometown. We waited in line to buy tickets and talked about what we were going to watch.
Very nice man, but i fear he considered me a pleb.
>>
>>84903450
Your grandmas a huge retard then
>>
>>84903267
Hamlet?
>>
>>84903607
did you tell him you were going to see jack reacher?
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>84903941
Im surprised it took this long
>>
>>84903357

I wouldnt expect less from a rejected hunchback goblin
>>
>>84903204
of course not, i barely left the house in events of force majeure
>>
>>84903204
I mean, if we're not putting any qualifications on it, then yeah, lots. Theatre actors are fairly thick on the ground. As are your standard model / actor / fashion college chicks.. even dated a couple of them in years past.

As for "famous" actors, don't think I've really had an actual conversation with any outside of a couple 'oh hey, can you sign this thing' convos at cons and such. But there's always a lot of them you'll just randomly see in manhattan, esp downtown. Plus they're always shooting some shit somewhere in the city.

>>84903607
I don't think you need to feel bad about Herzog considering you a pleb. He's probably earned that.

>>84903836
>Your grandmas a huge retard then
How can you know the size of that Anon's grandma?
>>
I saw Thomas Jane smoking a cig and asked him for a light (even though I had a lighter in my pocket) he said sure and lit my cigarette. I pulled the same move with David Caradine a couple hours later (this was at a comic con) my goal is to have as many actors as possible to light my cigarettes for me.
>>
>>84903941
That's a really strange one. Is Gosling really bizarre or just a huge dick? I can't even tell from that narrative.

>>84903941
And that one is even weirder. Child stars are probably the worst case though... there's no way you grow up in front of a camera and don't come out damaged.
>>
File: emily-browning-4.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
emily-browning-4.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
Met her at a house party pretty recently. She seemed friendly and had good taste in music, not pretentious. It was a little hard to just relax and chat when you cold tell most people in the room were paying attention. Her boyfriend seemed like a hipster chad, but not a particularly interesting dude. I hadn't watched Legend or American Gods yet so she didn't seem amazingly beautiful at the time but she was also speaking with a rough Aussie accent.
>>
File: 203946.1.jpg (102KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
203946.1.jpg
102KB, 900x600px
I got hired to sing backing vocals in a musical when I was 12. Lengthy project running almost two years. Didn't realize then but later I learned I actually worked with famous movie actors. Not American though but here's a picture of one.
>>
Saw Kristen Bell at a grocery store in Cali pre kids. Teeny tiny but crazy hot. Great ass, great legs an a foot fetish dream (was wearing flip flops). Made my cock ultra diamonds. Went back to my hotel an jerked off the rest of the afternoon.
>>
I told Jason Alexander he was the bomb in shallow Hal, got him to laugh and then I Constanzed at him I swear on me mum
>>
>>84903204
Why the pixels?
>>
>>84903204
No

We're kinda raised to be oblivious to celeb's fame here
>>
>>84903204
Met Tommy Wiseau, he was a good guy.
Also Isabella Rosselini she's a very nice lady.
>>
>>84903204
Yes, she was a terrible client.
>>
>>84905326
bare underaged axillae are haram on /tv/
>>
>working at In-N-Out burger a little over 8 years ago
>Gov Arnold Schwarzenegger comes in with a tattood up friend and a bodyguard
>manager comes out and shakes his hand, apparently he drops in on occasion
>I walk up to them, pretending to do work, just to be closer
>manager actually kicks me away behind the desk
>I'm confused
>he shoots me a "get the fuck out of here" look
>I move back away to the milkshake machine
>Arnold never even looked at me
>they chat a bit and then Arnold and his friend order
>Arnold leans into my manager and suddenly looks at me with a weird smile on his face
>hear him softly say "if that nigger touches my food I'll have the health department.. mumble mumble" I didn't catch the rest of it
>Arnold laughs loudly, manager laughs uncomfortably
>few mins later they leave, confront manager
>he denies everything, acts like I'm crazy
>>
File: Untitled.png (102KB, 1301x542px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
102KB, 1301x542px
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.