[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr. President

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

And nothing more.
>>
based
>>
I'd be way more interested in a miniseries about Mr. $1 than John Adams.
>>
File: IMG_9166.png (335KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9166.png
335KB, 600x334px
THE WAR WAS LOST
>>
File: voice-r.jpg (132KB, 960x752px) Image search: [Google]
voice-r.jpg
132KB, 960x752px
>>84904165
i want a full on zog prog adaptation where washington just goes around whiping slaves and forcing them to build temples and monuments in his honor
>>
>>84904165
This. They chose literally the worst founding father to make a miniseries about.
>>
>>84904343
The Boston Massacre trial and his meeting with George III were great, but the rest felt forgettable.
>>
I-is it finally okay to admit John Adams wasn't that good? I always felt like a giant pleb for thinking it.
>>
>>84904414
Hamilton was better :)
>>
>>84904430
much agreed
>>
>>84904343
>They chose literally the worst founding father to make a miniseries about.
Fuck

Off

John Adams was the fucking GOAT FF. The only one that wasn't a bleeding moral hypocrite.
>>
>>84904527
>>84904527
>The only one that wasn't a bleeding moral hypocrite.
THAT LITERALLY MAKES HIM THE LEAST INTERESTING

I'd rather have George treating his slaves well, torn up about even owning them, obsessing over his clothes and portraits, plus being a complete and utter badass during the revolutionary war.
>>
>>84904628
In fact I'll add that this might be why we have never and might never get a real biopic of George Washington.

Modern audiences might not be able to handle seeing a slaveowner who isn't Fassbender in 12 Years a Slave, but actually treated them well enough that they liked him.

Anyone remember last year's controversy over the children's book about George Washington's Birthday? about his happy slave chef cooking him a birthday cake. SJWs flipped out because the historically-accurate chef was happy and treated well, and not constantly whipped, and actually got the book removed from Amazon, B&N, and other retailers.
>>
>>84904527
>John Adams
>literally America's first bad president
>completely incompetent
>almost started a war with France
>Alien and Sedition Act
I'd take Jefferson's moral dilemma about slavery over John Adams' complete and utter incompetence any day.
>>
>>84904165
>>84904343
Am I being trolled or is it summer? There fucking is a 10yo HBO show and it's great you fucking plebs: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472027/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
>>
>>84904752
my friend, you are about to feel pretty embarrassed over this post
>>
File: poker-cat.jpg (129KB, 650x435px) Image search: [Google]
poker-cat.jpg
129KB, 650x435px
>>84904752
are you retarded?
>>
>>84904752
Yikes.
>>
>>84904752
How are those ESL classes coming?
>>
>>84904752
w-what?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.