[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss me yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Lucas, George.jpg (3MB, 2329x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Lucas, George.jpg
3MB, 2329x3000px
Miss me yet?
>>
>>84900032
No, fuck off George. TFA was unironically better than any shit you made in your life.
>>
>>84900052
imagine actually believing this
>>
>>84900052
$0.25 has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>84900032
Anyone who says Rogue One and or The Force Awakens is better than The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones or Revenge of the Sith is wrong.

I 5/10
II 5/10
III 6/10
VII 1/10
RO 0/10
>>
>>84900105
Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith are passable, but unironically thinking Phantom Menace isn't hot garbage makes your opinion invalid.
>>
>>84900032
Not really. Episodes I and II were shittier than the crapfest that was Episode VII.
>>
>>84900105
>spend three quarters of the movie trying to smuggle Hershlag from Naboo
>decide to randomly return to Naboo for no reason and summon an army of gungans to fight when she could have done that from the start when she was already there.

The whole movie was pointless
>>
>>84900155
The ootah gunga scene is pure kino. And the podracing and duel was straight.
>>
>>84900032
Bitch, we've never even met, lay off the doobie!
>>
yes only because you were going to let star wars die (other than cartoons and shit). now we're stuck with star wars movies for the next decade or two.
>>
>>84900232
The Phantom Menace is an allegory for how corrupt and useless our government has become. But I wouldn't expect a Disney shill to actually comprehend something like politics.
>>
No. I dont miss him but I dont like the current SW either. I guess SW really is dead. For me at least.
>>
>>84900032

Nope.

I actually somewhat enjoyed the last two movies.
>>
>>84900275

Prequel apologists are the fucking worst holy shit.

You dont have to like Disney Wars but please stop pretending I II and III were anything more than garbage.
>>
>>84900032
I had a dream of The Phantom Menace last night. I haven't thought of Star Wars in years. Is it a sign? If so, what does it mean? It was me watching the film in IMAX having the time of my life. It was like 100 Avatars rolled into 1 movie.
>>
Yes. Thank you for creating such a based character that Qui Gon was
>>
>>84900072
You don't really have to think too hard about it, because it's true.
>>
>>84900032
Fuck no, TFA wasn't great but it was better than your shitty pequeals.
>>
>>84900105
Attack of the Clones is still the worst movie I've ever seen by a longshot.
>>
File: loney geroge.jpg (150KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
loney geroge.jpg
150KB, 634x845px
*spends the rest of his golden years wondering his empty museum in San Francisco that nobody ever visits*
>>
Revenge of the Sith was fine, arguably great. But Attack of the Clones was the worst movie ever made, and Phantom Menace was a shitty muppets movie.
>>
>>84900052
show me a scene from TFA thats better than the Anakin vs Obi Wan duel at the end of ROTS
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.