[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank em

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: tino.jpg (90KB, 780x624px) Image search: [Google]
tino.jpg
90KB, 780x624px
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill
Inglorious Basterds
Jackie Brown
Reservoir Dogs
Grindhouse
Django Unchained
The Hateful Eight
>>
>>84899744
I only liked Pulp Fiction and KB
>>
File: death-proof_4046620140627095107.jpg (119KB, 1000x836px) Image search: [Google]
death-proof_4046620140627095107.jpg
119KB, 1000x836px
All shit, Q is a hack
>>
>>84899773
Good taste anon, those are my top 2 for a reason, I think they're a league above the rest. The others are still entertaining and passable, besides maybe Hateful Eight.
>>
>>84899780
I bet you've seen all his movies though.
>>
Pulp Fiction=Jackie Brown>Reservoir Dogs>Inglourious Basterds>Hateful Eight>Kill Bill Vol.1>Kill Bill Vol.2>Django Unchained>Death Proof
>>
Pulp Fiction > City on Fire > Kill Bill > the rest is really bad

Jackie Brown isn't a QT movie
>>
>>84899744
Kino wise Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Bastards are the only ones I enjoy. The rest are meh tier.
>>
death proof> pulp fiction> rest
>>
>>84899744
JB > KB > PF > RD > DU > IB > H8 >GH
>>
>>84899997
bad meme
>>
>>84899744
Reservoir Dogs > Kill Bill = Inglorious Basterds > Jackie Brown > Pulp Fiction > the rest
>>
The Hateful Eight, Pulp Fiction, ResDogs, Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds, Django, Grindhouse, Jackie Brown.
>>
>>84899744
Why didn't you include My Best Friend's Birthday?
>>
File: 1442461811243.gif (3MB, 256x195px) Image search: [Google]
1442461811243.gif
3MB, 256x195px
>>84899744
Inglorious Basterds
Django Unchained
The Hateful Eight
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill
Death Proof
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
>>
>>84899744
>Django that low

kys my man
>>
>>84900295
Literally who?
>>
>>84900838
>H8ful above anything

Kek
>>
Inglorious Basterds > Pulp Fiction > Jackie Brown > Reservoir Dogs > Kill Bill > Hateful Eight > Death Proof > Django
>>
wtf. this guy is rich as fuck. why isn't he getting hair replacement surgery?
>>
piss > pulp fiction > shit > reservoir dogs > ...
>>
>>84901036
its his fetish to look like a cartoon russian witch.
>>
>>84899744
Pulp Fiction
Inglourious Basterds
Kill Bill
Jackie Brown
Reservoir Dogs
Django
Death Proof
Hateful Eight
>>
>>84899744
Kill Bill > Pulp Fiction > Inglorious Basterds > Django Unchained > Jackie Brown > Hateful Eight > Reservoir Dogs >>> Grindhouse
>>
>>84900869
His real debut.
>>
>>84899744
He should make a live action remake of the Princess and the Bounty Hunters episode of Samurai Jack
>>
>>84901036
because hes alpha as fuck and doesn't care what people think about him
>>
>>84899744
Reservoir Dogs
( )
>>
>>84899744
Pulp Fiction > Reservoir Dogs > Jackie Brown > POWER GAP > Inglorious Basterds > Kill Bill > a prostate exam > Death Proof > Django Unchained > The Hateful Eight
>>
>>84899744
>>84899744
Inglorious Bastards
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown

Everything else is shit
>>
>>84899744
Reservoir Dogs > Jackie Brown = Pulp Fiction >>> the rest is garbo
>>
File: 1433433667133.jpg (141KB, 601x583px) Image search: [Google]
1433433667133.jpg
141KB, 601x583px
>>84900174

This poster knows whats up
>>
>>84900295
OP here, never seen it, is it any good?
>>
>>84900853
t. Tyrone
>>
File: 1400874129855.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400874129855.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>84901036
Does he seem like a very self-aware guy to you?
>>
>people rating Jackie Brown
That movie really exposed QTs weakness of not being able to wrap it the fuck up and keep it interesting. The movie was way too long. The last 30 minutes were an absolute drag.
>>
Reservoir Dogs > Pulp Fiction > Inglourious Basterds = Django Unchained > H8ful 8 = Death Proof > Kill Bill

Haven't seen the rest
>>
Kill Bill > Reservoir Dogs = Pulp Fiction > Inglorious Basterds = Jackie Brown > Django Unchained > The Hateful Eight >>>>>>Death Proof
I very much enjoyed Hateful Eight, despite it's low placement. Death Proof was straight garbage, however. Jackie Brown is seriously underrated.
Also, >>84899744, what the fuck, I thought that was Q's face photoshopped onto David Carradine.
>>
>>84901310
switch ib and kb and this is spot on
>>
>>84903241
what do you call this dance?
>>
>>84905603
"Manlet seduction"
>>
>>84899744
pulp fiction is garbage though
>>
>>84899744
What's this hairstyle called?
>>
>>84899744
Kill Bill > Django Unchained > Pulp Fiction > The Hateful Eight = Reservoir Dogs > Inglorious Basterds
>>
Planet Terror > Death Proof

Tarantino is a hack.
>>
Tarantino looks so strange nowadays. He looks like he's gone from jerking off to feet to jerking off with a rope tied around his neck.
>>
The only movie I can watch from start to finish and enjoy altogether is Reservoir Dogs.

Pulp Fiction has too much extra shit that I don't care for. It needs a "greatest hits cut".

Jackie Brown is probably his most normal film, i.e. his most boring film. A waste.

Kill Bill and Kill Bill Vol 2 are in the same camp as Pulp Fiction except there's no memorable scenes.

Death Proof is carried by Kurt Russell.

Inglourious Basterds falls off a cliff whenever Christoph Waltz or Goodbye Lenin isn't on screen.

Django Unchained is forgettable. His worst film. Utterly void of humor, good action or memorable dialogue.

The Hateful Eight is literally a Agatha Christie murder mystery film.
>>
>>84899744
Pulp Fiction>Kill Bill>Inglorious Basterds>Reservoir Dogs>Django Unchained=The Hateful Eight>Jackie Brown>Death Proof

Kill Bill over Pulp Fiction if The Whole Bloody Affair ever officially surfaces (my "Holy Grail").
>>
where does True Romance and From Dusk 'till Dawn rank?
>>
>>84899744
Tarantino is a master of cinema in my mind but I've gotten really tired of his movies. They're essentially a movie about X that is loaded with he same flair he uses in all of his films. It's frustrating that, stylistically, I feel most of his films are the exact same.
>>
Pulp Fiction > Inglourious Basterds > The Hateful Eight > Death Proof > Jackie Brown > Kill Bill Vol. 2 > Kill Bill Vol. 1 > Reservoir Dogs > Django Unchained
>>
>>84906481
Rodriguez is a hack of much greater proportions.
>>
>>84899744
Pulp Fiction > inglourious basterds > reservoir dogs > kill bill > kill bill 2 > the hateful eight > jackie brown > django unchained > death proof
>>
>>84899744
Tarantino's career as an auteur is long over. Reservoir Dogs was an cool little indie movie for the time and Pulp Fiction was a continuation of this but with a better budget. After that he slowly started to slip, but occasionally reminds people what he is capable of. Jackie Brown is really well made and acted and is perhaps his strongest movie, but its also a fucking bore. Kill Bill is a fine B Movie, but that is all. Death Proof is one of the worst movies ever made. Inglorious Basterds has moments which are easily the best thing he has ever done - the opening scene is superb and the courtship of the nazi and the jew is brilliant - but the rest of the movie is garbage. As for Django and the Hateful Eight, Tarantino proved that he is past it. Now he wants to make a Manson Murder movie? Fuck off.
>>
Jackie Brown is his best film because he adapted a work and therefore had actual characters rather than everyone speaking meme dialouge where everybody speaks as Tarantino
>>
Jackie Brown > Reservoir Dogs > Pulp Fiction > The Hateful Eight > Inglorious Basterds > Django Unchained > Death Proof > Kill Bill

Not sure why Kill Bill is so overrated.
>>
>>84899744
Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
The Hateful Eight
Django Unchained
Kill Bill
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
Grindhouse
>>
>>84907169
Because it's an amazing movie, unlike overrated boring wankery that is Jackie Brown
>>
>>84907259
If you look carefully you can see the exact moment the pleb outed himself. It's around the "amazing movie" part of his sentence and only gets more obvious from there.

LOL FIVE PALM HEART BUSTER XD
>>
Anyone whose favorite is Jackie Brown is a true patrician.
>>
>>84907154
Auteurism has nothing to do with quality and his later works are far more auteurist than his early stuff. Stop using terms you don't understand.

For what it's worth, you also have shit taste, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>84899744
Pulp Fiction = Reservoir Dogs > Inglorious Basterds = Kill Bill > Jackie Brown > Death Proof > >>84899780
Django = Hateful Eight
>>
File: IMG_0719.gif (850KB, 400x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.gif
850KB, 400x182px
>>84899744
Pulp Fiction = Reservoir Dogs > Inglorious Basterds = Kill Bill > Jackie Brown > Death Proof > Django = Hateful Eight
>>
>>84899744
Pulp fiction 6/10 the rest garbage especially that inglorious basterds piece of shit.
>>
>>84906552
>The Hateful Eight is literally a Agatha Christie murder mystery film.
Close, it's a play he was trying to get people to attend by pretending that it was a film he couldn't get made, but he got his bluff called. Result: the most claustrophobic, talky 70mm film yet made. It's up there in terms of stupidity with the Cinemascope Diary of Anne Frank.
>>
death proof >>>>>>

:^)
>>
>>84907017
That's cos he ain't a master. He has a lot of great movies in his collection to variously rip off, the visuals change quite a bit between movies, but the problem is always that his dialogue is there, and his dialogue is overwritten. The same thing is said four, five times in one speech, and the only things that interest him are elaborate threats of violence and movie nerd references. The fact that he made a movie about WWII which refers to the Holocaust so that he could drop references to Glückskinder and the White Hell of Pitz Palu should have taken him out of serious consideration, but he remained prestigious because there will always be a new drop of 15-year-old boys who like movies more than people.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.