[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Jason's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: latest[1].jpg (66KB, 381x822px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
66KB, 381x822px
What's Jason's problem?
>>
>>84899524

>Momma's Boy
>Virgin
>Forever Alone
>Ugly as fuck
>Dumb ass
>Probably has a tiny dick
>Favorite Sport is hockey and everyone is like "NFL" or "NBA" in Murica'

Honestly is it a surprise he is pissed at the world?

He just needs a hot girl who likes to role play as his mommy that loves uggos and social retards along with hockey and tiny dicks to hang out with and fuck.
>>
autism
>>
>>84899524
Reminder that Part 7 best part.
>>
>>84899524
he was a slow kid that the counselors let drown because they were too busy fucking
>>
>>84899642
He just needs to be himself.
>>
>>84899524
he's an autistic virgin who also happens to be an unkillable super zombie
>>
>>84899524
His problem is people posting pics of him from the shitty remake and not from the good movies.
>>
>Official F13 /tv/ ranking

VI
III
II
IV
X
I
VIII
IX
VII
V
Remake
>>
>>84899642
>Virgin
>when he raped a girl
>>
>>84901291
He didn't.
>>
>>84901112
Not a remake, that's the Freddy vs Jason version.
>>
He didn't have a computer.
>>
>>84901304
>I went out to the forest at night
>I fell asleep
>there was someone there
>I can't remember anything
Clearly he raped her because she remembers him.
>>
>>84901362
whoa
>>
File: NEBzXKyqTLzUGC_1_b.jpg (45KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NEBzXKyqTLzUGC_1_b.jpg
45KB, 600x316px
>>84901339
Same thing.
>>
File: Jason newspaper.jpg (71KB, 540x803px) Image search: [Google]
Jason newspaper.jpg
71KB, 540x803px
>That one comic where Jason sees a kid who looks exactly like his younger self being bullied, so the kid uses Jason to kill all his bullies and get revenge

The comics have some pretty funny story ideas.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 720x960px
>>84901392
>implying Freddy vs Jason wasn't good
>>
>>84901429
The movie itself was alright for what it was. Could have been better but there wasn't anything wrong with it.
>>
>>84901457
>Not enough Karate Freddy
>Jason should've killed more
But I agree.
>>
>>84901565
I appreciate a lot of the concepts but it's clear it wasn't made by people who really knew the series. Like how they tried to make Jason afraid of water (because he drowned) but he's shown in the water in most of the movies and went through a shit load of it in VIII so it doesn't really add up.
>>
>>84901679
I never thought of it like that. I just thought this moviewas non-canon to their series, so they just changed shit up.

Fun fact: they didn't cast Kane Hodder as Jason again because they wanted someone to tower over 5'8" Robert Englund, the guy who played Jason in FvJ is 6'6"
>>
>>84901873
Well most fans consider anything made after 8 to be non-canon because that's when it left Paramount and when to New Line Cinema.
>>
File: freddyashjason.jpg (988KB, 1200x615px) Image search: [Google]
freddyashjason.jpg
988KB, 1200x615px
>>84901429
One of my biggest guilty pleasures, and I'm not a big horror guy. Bad dialogue, but you can tell Robert Englund is having the time of his life playing Freddy again, and that fight scene in the construction area still holds up today

As much as I love Ash, I'm not sure how that sequel would have turned out though.
>>
>>84902013
It would have been garbage. Freddy Vs. Jason worked not only because they were the two big franchises but because they are polar opposites of each other. Also Ash not being a villain makes it weird unless he's fighting both of them but that doesn't make sense.

The comics are fun but stupid and I'm glad they didn't make a movie.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.