[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diversity in Film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image002.png (313KB, 608x416px) Image search: [Google]
image002.png
313KB, 608x416px
So, I've read a dozen reviews of Spider-man" Homecoming and all the ultra-leftist bloggers cite "diversity" as one of the defining reasons the films is "great". What they really mean is the film has less white people in it, but they're afraid to openly say that.

People gave Mark Ruffalo a lot of shit for encouraging MSNBC to stop hiring white people, but at least he had the balls to say what these "diversity points" blogger cowards want to say. I love honesty, even if I disagree with it. This "more diversity" narrative needs to go away. Where are the "more diversity" people on the NBA where you turn on a game and it's 105% black players and no asians, whites, hispanics, puerto ricans, haitians, or jews?
>>
nice blog post you dumb faggot
>>
no one cites diversity as a reason a movie is great
>>
>>84898989
>diversity
>they are all brown minus 1 white guy

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>84899037
That's wrong though.
>>
>>84898989
I think you need to go outside more.
>>
>>84898989
>Where are the "more diversity" people on the NBA where you turn on a game and it's 105% black players and no asians, whites, hispanics, puerto ricans, haitians, or jews?
I was agreeing with you up until here. You're just fucking retarded.
>>
>>84898989
They're hypocrites plain and simple
>>
>>84900584
He's right though. Why doed diversity only apply as means to remove white people?
>>
>>84898989

Monday's box office for Spider-Man Homecoming showed a decline exceeding Amazing Spider-Man 2012.

There is some slightly hopeful gloating amongst the ALT Right trolls which dominate boards and comments sections across the entire Internet.

Sorry. Diversity has already won. Even by performing on par with any previous Spider-Man, Disney and other studios can now justify browning established white characters for profit.

Diversity is our strength.
>>
>>84900103
That only straight white males are capable of being heroes
>>
File: kekistani.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
kekistani.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
Not enough whites in my kids movie based off a comicbook?! WTF!!!! THIS IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE!

Well, no more. (((They))) will know the wrath of our keks and meme magic. I call on you, my fellow Kekistani's, to boycott this dangerous and degenerate film. We will show (((them))) that the white race is not to be trifled with.
>>
>>84901591
Try again. Trolling is an art.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.