[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh yeah, that happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0129.jpg (216KB, 770x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
216KB, 770x1100px
>Oh yeah, that happened
>>
>>84895704
DORMAMMU

MY FILM IS BORING
>>
>dat reddit cast
>>
>>84895704
Most mediocre film in the MCU, antman was a more engaging film
>>
>>84895767

I literally remember more about Ang Lee's Hulk which was in 200x than Dr. Strange.
>>
>learns and is able to wield cosmic powers of the universe.
>uses power to me a sword and whip to bludgeon each other with

How was this allowed to happen?
>>
>>84895704
>IN 3D, REAL D 3D AND IMAX 3D
literally what's the difference?
>>
File: Eragon_Poster_6.jpg (355KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Eragon_Poster_6.jpg
355KB, 1013x1500px
>>
>>84895833
Probably the comic autism rules of reality-bending superpowers

Really, because he's already got the OP time powers and he needs to get his hands dirty in AKSHUN SEENS
>>
>>84895864
More money
>>
how could he carry one of the stones without vaporizing himself?
>>
>>84895866

Jeremy Irons is a trooper.
>>
>>84895896
I think only the purple one does that
>>
>>84895896
Why would he vaporize himself?
>>
>>84895704
I forced myself to watch it for mads
>>
>>84895866
>The first chapter

What happened to the other 2?
>>
>>84895969
You never seen the end of Guardians of the Galaxy? touching those stones kills almost anything that touches it.
>>
>>84896016

It did so bad, they scrapped plans. What's weird is that the guy they meet halfway looks more like a MC than the guy who was the MC.
>>
>>84895969
>>
>>84895704
>muh hands the movie
Dr. Strange sucked.
>>
>>84896036
When did he touch it?
>>
>>84896036
It seemed implied to me that that was only because it was the Power Stone.
>>
>>84896075
More like

>Reckless Driving: The Movie

you shouldn't fuck around with your phone on a goddamn mountain road.
>>
>>84896016
they changed the plot so hard, that they killed off characters in the first movie that were major characters/protags in the second and third books. So depending on your view, a second movie trying to make sense of its own clusterfuck would have been a good or bad thing.

Also, Eragon sucks as a book.
>>
>>84895704
MCU in a nutshell
>>
>>84897512

I'm watching all movies again and they're all pretty good. Don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>84895704
I love how he was an expert on rare 70s pop music just like my gardians of the galaxy XD XD
>>
>>84897694
good movies aren't forgotten a week after you've watched them, which is the case for literally every mcu flick
>>
>>84895704
I unironically enjoyed Doctor Strange and Ant-Man and both GOTG.
I hated both Avengers movies and particularly hated Thor's movies.
Don't know what to think of future Morval
>>
File: 1420604748648.gif (3MB, 302x200px) Image search: [Google]
1420604748648.gif
3MB, 302x200px
I only liked Doctor Strange because the visuals and the imagination. I think other characters in the universe interacting with Strange will be fun as fuck, as evidenced by the Thor scene but other than that, I'm not sure if I want to see another solo Strange movie unless it gets really imaginative with the magic.

Its also a great stoner movie.
>>
Without talking about the cloth they're wearing or their jobs / powers, try to describe the following characters in the MCU:

>Thor
>Dr. Strange
>Tony Stark
>Ant-Man
>Spider-Man
>Hawkman

I'll wait
>>
>>84897717
Guardians soundtrack isn't rare 70s. It's really well known 70s
>>
>>84895704
Was 2016 the worst year for capeshit, everything was either forgettable or bad. The best one that came out was deadpool and that's only cause there was so little expectations for it
>>
File: brbaspace.jpg (81KB, 840x350px) Image search: [Google]
brbaspace.jpg
81KB, 840x350px
>>84897976
>Its also a great stoner movie.
It's also fantastic on LSD if you're into that sort of shit
>>
File: 1442682481639.jpg (104KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1442682481639.jpg
104KB, 604x604px
>This woman is co-lead for a major movie
>>
>>84898070

Batman v Superman is the fourth best capekino movie of all time, so I thought it was a pretty ok year myself.
>>
>>84898016
a chad with a hammer
dr house takes alot of acid
batman fucks a tank
batman fucks a really small tank
I'M A NERD LOL. RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT?
YOU look like a bird. Larry bird
>>
>>84898167

Can't mention the hammer
>>
That moment when you only buy one blue ray all year.....

And its on nextflix next week

I have a blue ray
A dvd
And a digital copy

Feels feels man
>>
>>84898016

>Thor
big blonde guy, gets mad a lot
>Dr. Strange
MY HANDS
>Tony Stark
if the word sarcastic was a person
>Ant-Man
got me there
>Spider-Man
"thats awesome"
>Hawkman
should've died in AoU in Quicksilver's place
>>
File: fa4fed7a8e23e232cc75af702d781c.jpg (27KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
fa4fed7a8e23e232cc75af702d781c.jpg
27KB, 449x498px
>>84898016
>Thor
A foolhardy but also really brave and strong guy. Is also really brash. You could also describe him as fun loving.

>Dr.Strange
A really skeptical guy who is just beginning to learn that there is much more to learn and he is hardly as smart as he thinks he is.

>Tony
He is an asshole with a heart of gold. That sums up his character easily but he also has other character traits. He is also really smart and doesn't like to play by the rules.

>Ant-man
It's been a while but if I remember correctly he is a down on his luck guy. He is also very serious about being a father. I think he is a thief with a heart of gold character too.

>Spiderman
Haven't seen the new movie yet

>Hawkman
He is reliable? He is Captain America's friend? His character is probably one of the weaker ones. He is kind of sarcastic but that's pretty typicals of Marvel characters now.
>>
>>84898016
>Thor
Superchad
>Dr. Strange
Guy who delivers Ted Talks
>Tony Stark
Playboy Genius
>Ant-Man
Yeah I got nothing
>Spider-Man
Twerpy kid
>Hawkman
Who?
>>
>>84896036
>You never seen the end of Guardians of the Galaxy? touching those stones kills almost anything that touches it.

He never touches it.

It's encased in that amulet. Just like how everyone was carrying around the Power stone when it was encased in the orb.
>>
Best super heroes are the ones that are flawed.

Wolverine is god tier, but is also emotionally burdened with physical pain and losing everyone he loves.

Iron Man has infinite wealth and is a genius but is under 4 feet tall, hardly a man at all.

Magneto is a Jew.

These things make super heroes enjoyable to watch, meanwhile, Dr Strange is a wealthy doctor who lost his ability to masturbate and is now a demigod? Oh no let's all cry on his fucking shoulder.
>>
>>84897846
>good movies aren't forgotten a week after you've watched them, which is the case for literally every mcu flick

I remember how bad some of them are.
>>
>>84898016

>Thor: the stereotypical fish-out-of-water character

>Dr. Strange: the stereotypical egotistical character

>Tony Stark: stereotypical sarcastic character

>Ant-Man: stereotypical does bad things for good reasons character

>Spiderman: stereotypical naive kid thrown into a a really big and difficult situation character

>Hawkman: the stereotypical relatable character

Do I win?
>>
>>84898016
This thing doesn't work as well with Marvel because their characters are simple and often archetypical. Pretty easy to describe.
>Thor: Confident, bombastic, jubilant and short-sighted
>Doctor Strange: BRILLIANT BUT ARROGANT, snide, mistrusting, dedicated
>Tony Stark: BRILLIANT BUT ARROGANT, see above but with a different flavor
>Ant-Man: Easygoing, straightforward, down-on-his-luck, earnest
>Spider-Man: Nervous teenager looking for a purpose and means to prove himself
>>
>>84898385
He was a guy who lost his meaning in life and had it restored. His flaw was fixed.
>>
Was deadpool the only memorable mcu film?
>>
>>84898016
>Thor
Brash, bold and brave. Was once arrogant because of his powers but has since been humbled. Fun loving and somewhat aloof at times.
>Dr. Strange
Incredibly intelligent, to the point of arrogance. Is humbled and devotes himself to understanding the truths of the universe.
>Tony Stark
Rich playboy asshole until he almost loses the people he cares about most. Comes to love life and seeks only to save as many lives as he can. Also highly intelligent. Sarcastic.
>Ant-man
Down on his luck father with a good heart. Cares deeply about his child. Sarcastic and aloof.
>Spider-man
Teenage kid. A lot of immaturity. Just wants to impress the Avengers with what he can do.
>Hawk Eye
Keeps his life compartmentalized. Loves hi family. Does what he thinks is right no matter what. Can have be aloof.
>>
>>84898016
"Foreign" Chad
Cocky Chad
Cocky Chad
Likeable Chad
Not Chad
Secret Lord of the Chads
>>
>>84898016
I challenge anyone to do the same with some of DC's characters, just for fun.

>Zod
>Lois Lane
>Steve Trevor (the male lead in Wonder Woman)
>Super Man/Clark Kent
>Lex Luthor
>Wonder Woman
>Batman/Bruce Wayne
>>
>>84898458
They are all pretty memorable, unless you are some retard that doesn't retain plot and instead only goes to see Michael Bay cash fodder
>>
>>84898016
Given the consistency in the responses, I'd have to say Marvel does make memorable characters even if they can be reduced to memes.
>>
>>84898016
>Thor
Literally Chad Thundercock
>Dr. Strange
Fedora tipper turned true-believer
>Tony Stark
Elon Musk x Russell Brand
>Ant-Man
Every motivational ex-con protagonist, except he's white
>Spider-Man
Boipucci
>Hawkman (in reality, his name is Falcon)
Cap's discount War Machine
>>
>>84898573
Fantastic 4, xmen apocalypse, avengers 2, and the iron man movies were very memorable. I had to look up who the bad guy was in IM2 because I had no idea.
>>
File: doctor strange christine.webm (3MB, 576x240px) Image search: [Google]
doctor strange christine.webm
3MB, 576x240px
>>
>>84898570
Space Hitler Who did nothing wrong
Eye candy
Haven't seen it
Troubled man coping with his circumstance
Daddy issues hyper-autist
Haven't seen WW and she does nothing in BvS
Well meaning but misguided patriot
>>
>>84898700
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>84898632

It only proves Disney animated movies had more complex characters than those.
>>
>>84898347

uh. except for the part where Quill literally grabs it at the of the movie?
>>
>>84898570
>Zod
Neo Nazi, but his race is ACTUALLY superior
>Lois Lane
Bad ass bitch (except when the plot needs her not to be)
>Steve Trevor
Discount Captain America
>Superman
Space Jesus
>Lex Luthor
Mark Zuckerberg did a little too much coke in the bathroom
>Wonder Woman
Rosie the Riveter + Alexander the Great
>Batman/Bruce Wayne
Edgy Elon Musk
>>
>>84898016
Next time, ask people to do it with the villains.
>>
>>84898741
His hands were fucked m8
>>
>>84898791
I honestly can't tell if this is bait.

The reason Quill could hold it is explained a tiny bit at the end of Guardians 1 and more in Guardians 2. he's half-celestial, son of Ego and all that shit meaning he could hold it for a couple seconds. the thing you should be questioning is how the fuck they vaporized Ronan. hey like, threw the effects of the stone at him?

Only the power stone is known to kill those who hold it so the other stones need not apply
>>
>>84899058
I thought that, but then Ego says something about a mortal holding an Infinity Stone and surviving.
>>
>>84898292
Why put question marks if he is constantly shown as reliable? Are you retarded?
>>
>>84899152
he did? I don't remember, I watched a stream of it in low quality a few days before it was in theaters.

Also isn't Ego technically mortal since he died? The planet is gone
>>
>>84899334
Immortality is the ability to live forever, but that doesn't mean you can't die.
>>
>>84899390
i guess that's true.

Also a side note relating to Infinity War.
Do you think they'll throw in Lady Death?
>>
File: It's Magic.jpg (79KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
It's Magic.jpg
79KB, 720x479px
>>
>>84899515
I think they're either going to use Hela as a replacement for Death, or just omit her entirely. They say that Thanos wants to rebalance the universe, but they don't say why.
>>
>>84898016
>Hawkman
Did you fail trying to say Falcon or fail trying to say Hawkeye?
>>
>>84899868

I was thinking of the white one, but either could work, since they share the same non-personality
>>
>>84900176
no
>>
File: xmen.jpg (210KB, 844x870px) Image search: [Google]
xmen.jpg
210KB, 844x870px
>>84898385
Wolverine is canonically the shortest manlet in the comics. In the wild, wolverines often triumph over much bigger animals through sheer ferocity. That was apart of his appeal, all his fights are somewhat reminiscent of David and Goliath.
>>
>>84895961
Red Skull was vaporized by the Tesseract when he tried to directly hold it if I recall. Aether was basically killing Padme, and the mind stone had to be wielded with a staff.
>>
>>84900298
Red Skull was teleported across the universe somewhere. Jane Foster didn't immediately die. At the very least they don't all just wipe you out.
>>
>>84895704
Am I the only one who loved this movie? It was the best Marvel movie to me, it had some great themes and the visuals were phenomenal.
>>
>>84895704
Damn son, for how forgettable you claim this film is, you kids sure create a lot of threads about it. I think you liked it more than you admit.
>>
>>84895823
That's because that film was unironically kino.
>>
>>84895866
>that black dude who plays always the same role
>>
>>84898016

Thor
Mewmew

Dr. Strange
Muh hands

Tony Stark
The Jerico

Ant-Man
Orange slices

Spider-man
Thank god he isn't a rapist web boy

Hawkman
Literally who?
>>
>>84899058
>hey like, threw the effects of the stone at him?

I think Quill being half-celestial allowed him to control the stone's power a bit and throw it out at Ronan.
>>
>Random guy who just learned about magic uses the Time Stone to beat what could be the most powerful being in all of existence

I don't get it, why don't the Avengers just use the Time Stone to fix EVERYTHING?
>>
>>84895767
>actually watching capeshit

End yourself, my man
>>
>>84900759
>why don't the Avengers just use the Time Stone to fix EVERYTHING?

Too high a possibility of paradoxes and shit. The only reason Strange could justify doing what he did was that the world would have been 100% destroyed either way, but if the stakes aren't that high, then it's hard to justify possibly unraveling all of time and space at every little threat.
>>
File: hulk-poster-germania11.jpg (215KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-poster-germania11.jpg
215KB, 990x1400px
>>84895704
>>
>>84895767
Antman was way less memorable, I even forgot Evangeline Lilly was in it, that shouldn't be possible
>>
>>84900850
>putting "kino" right on the poster

Seems a bit arrogant/presumptuous, don't you think?
>>
>>84898016
Wow, I haven't seen anybody get this BTFO in a while. You still alive, anon?
>>
>>84900759
99% certain that Mordo wasn't just chatting shit about the dangers. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if what Strange did doesn't somehow open the door for Thanos.
>>
>>84898700
Kino. Anons in this thread are dumb as hell knocking this movie.
>>
>>84895866

Is there a movie that has used "first" or a variant of which and it didnt turn into a death sentence ?
>>
File: doctor strange.webm (3MB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
doctor strange.webm
3MB, 1920x808px
>>
>>84901877
Ah Kos. Or some say, Kosm.
>>
File: frank castle prison.jpg (101KB, 1200x661px) Image search: [Google]
frank castle prison.jpg
101KB, 1200x661px
>Watching Marvel that isn't put out by Ike Perlmutter
I sure hope /tv/ is just roleplaying right now
>>
>>84895767
Maybe if you're still a teenager. In the same way that Spiderman is aimed at a younger audience, Strange is aimed at an older.

Being a moderately skilled professional, I totally got into Strange's character and his humbling redemption arc as he applies his core skills and abilities into reshaping his world.
>>
Tilda Swinton was top tier comfy in Dr strange tho
>>
>>84901877
literally the only reason to see the movie, right there.
>>
>>84895866
This was my absolute favorite movie as a kid. I recognize that its shit, but there are still some pretty good features. The dragon, the vampire guy and Jeremy Irons were all pretty good.
>>
I don't feel we need superhero standalone movies anymore. It's a problem I've felt ever since watching Dr. Strange.

There's no point to any of them when you have a guy who can catch gods in an alternate universe in a time paradox.

A guy that can jump really high and shoot web from his wrists is not on the level of a guy that can catch gods of alternate universes in a time paradox.

Dr. Strange suffers a little from Superman-syndrom in the sense that it doesn't make sense for anyone else to be there when you're teamed up with a guy that can turn back time by flying around Earth.
>>
>>84902960
Doctor Strange does wizard shit. He's not to supposed to show up during regular earth crises. He saves the day when it is serious doomsday stuff.
>>
>>84903087

Of course. But there's no reason for that except that the other Avengers need a reason to exist. When you have time traveling powers and your magic is as poorly defined as it is here, where's the limit?
>>
>>84903087
>>84903313
What's he supposed to do once Thanos rips off his faggy key chain and he no longer has time powers?
>>
>>84898570
>>Zod
Genetically engineered for war and obsessed with the restoration of Krypton. Very proud and lead by honour and ethnic nationalism
>>Lois Lane
You got me, she's a shit character
>>Steve Trevor (the male lead in Wonder Woman)
He's a cocky sarcastic guy who wants to do the right thing, he's probably more purely heroic than any character in the MCU
>>Super Man/Clark Kent
Best character arc in any capeshit this decade. It's a dual character with two fathers each one leading him in one different direction. The "Krypton" set of values make him act like a messianic figure sent to Earth to guide human people to a new golden era, the era of heros ("In time you will help them accomplish wonders"). The "Kansas" set of values lead him to have a low profile and have a moderate use of his powers, only when stricly necessary. One stear him towards superhuman greatness, the other towards human happiness. After "being introduced to humanity" the burden of the savior gets to him, realizing that his human parents may be right. By the end of BvS, the sheer NEED of a saviour throws him back into the role, achieving true heroism by sacrifice
>>Lex Luthor
Snyder's way of making fun of fedora edgelord atheist, including the edginess, the Epicurus quotes, the cringe behavior and the numale looks. Severely underrated character
>>WW
From naive girl to stronk womyn by the power of BWC
>>Batman/Bruce Wayne
Batman is NOT a dual character, there's no such thing as Bruce Wayne anymore. He's a frustrated old man haunted by his past failures and the loss of Robin who jumps into his last and biggest mission where the stakes are higher than ever. He's the powerless hero, achieving nothing in his whole career, but there is something he can do. He saw what Superman can do and he knows the dark side of humanity. If Superman is corrupted well, the Knightmare sequence happens. In this last mission he doesn't hold back. Affleck was born for this role
>>
>>84903425
Still be more powerful and useful than BowGuy, Black Widow, and Captain America combined?
>>
>>84902960
This shit has been around for decades in comic books, and people gobble it up. It doesn't matter even after transitioning to film.
>>
>>84903446
still doesn't make any sense with those guys
Ultron should have snapped their necks within five seconds of the big fight starting
>>
>>84902960
It has always been ridiculous, that's why making Spidey an Avenger is stupid and ruin the premise of Homecoming. They could just fire everyone but Vision and Scarlett Witch and the team would be just as effective.
>>
>>84901548
Pokemon: The First Movie
>>
>>84903440

How's Lois a shit character? She's just a vessel of humanity for Clark. a person that wants to find out the truth and fight injustice despite not having superpowers.

Beautiful words for Superman though, my nigga.
>>
>>84905069
>How's Lois a shit character?
She kind of is. She has this generic motivation of looking for truth but I see that as a poor motivation and she has literally no arc at all. Maybe it's the contrast with the great character development of Superman, she's just there as a plot device for him. I think that's a big no-no for SJW critics too, that's a major character that's just there as a tool for the of her characterization boyfriend

It's one of the reason I believe these movies will be revisited fondly in the future, once the SJW fad wears off. In a way it's a shame Trump won, this kind of bullshit thrives in the counterculture. Having the president of the US complaining about mansplaining in public would do more to end this nightmare than anything else
>>
>>84905328
>tool for the characterization of her boyfriend
>>
>>84898016
>Thor
Bold, brash 30-something year old who has issues with his identity and self-confidence and learns to be more responsible over the course of his movies.
>Dr. Strange
Bold, brash 30-something year old who has issues with his identity and self-confidence and learns to be more responsible over the course of his movie.
>Tony Stark
Bold, brash 30-something year old who has issues with his identity and self-confidence and learns to be more responsible over the course of his movies.
>Ant-Man
Bold, brash 30-something year old who has issues with his identity and self-confidence and learns to be more responsible over the course of his movie.
>Spider-Man
Bold, brash teenager who has issues with his identity and self-confidence and learns to be more responsible over the course of his movie.
>Hawkman
Bold, black 30-something year old who has issues with his identity and self-confidence and learns to be more responsible over the course of the movies he exists in the background of.
>>
>>84905069
>I DID NOT UNDERSTAND HUMANITY UNTIL I REALISED I WANTED TO FUCK ONE OF THEM
What a great and compelling character arc
>>
I fucking hate MCU flicks because they don't care enough about their supporting cast, like most if not all their supporting characters don't have their own character development arc. The only ones who are really developed are the hero and the villain. That's why MCU flicks are so forgettable. Compare the Raimi spiderman and homecoming. We got compelling characters like Harry Osborn and MJ who got their own development throughout the trilogy, and we were given enough information about them to care about them. This is very important for the world building of the story. Knowing these supporting characters makes us relate better to the purpose of the hero. Even Iron Man who already got 3 movies lack developments of the supporting characters. Pepper Potts and Happy Hogan are very meh throughout the series. These applies to all Marvel movies. And then there's the Avengers where all the heroes are packed like a bundle of sticks so they can develop together. Same case for GOTG, or at least they handle their supporting characters better a tiny bit. That's why Marvel's single hero movies always have bad sequels. Because they can't stand on their own as a franchise without the development of supporting characters in the movie. I don't know how to end a paragraph well and I don't care.
>>
>>84905672
>every character needs an arc
>>
>>84898016
>>Thor
Funny guy from another culture
>>Dr. Strange
Arrogant but brilliant surgeon
>>Tony Stark
Arrogant but br-hey wait a sec
>>Ant-Man
Down on his luck ex con trying to rebuild his family
>>Spider-Man
Arrogant but brilliant teenager trying to balance two lives
>>Hawkman
Literally doesn't exist.

Good job skipping the more unique members of the cast
>>
>>84898016
I don't remember any of them
>>
File: 1439297105299.jpg (132KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1439297105299.jpg
132KB, 900x1344px
>>84905672
>character development arc
>>
>>84905724
Is oversimplify your middle name?
>>
>>84905672
>MCU
>developed villains
lmao, you're right on everything else though
>>
>>84905457
this x1000
>>
>>84898016
>Hawkman
That guy is DC, and he and his wife have a lot of KINO potential. You're thinking Hawkeye, the guy who runs towards their enemies despite having a fucking bow
>>
>>84906162
>and he and his wife have a lot of KINO potential
Why? Because he gets literally cucked in the comics?
>>
>>84895704
I'll be honest, I found it better than I expected. I mean, the story blends with all the others, but the visuals at least gave it a distinct identity. I mean, look at that shit: >>84901877

>>84895866
one of the worst things I have seen in theater, and I even liked the book

>>84902045
best capeshit casting decision of the last years
>>
>>84906162
You sound like a fucking idiot
>>
>>84895742
>>84895767
>>84896011
>>84896075
>>84898070
>>84898458
shit taste. Dr Strange is the best marvel movie
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.