[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still mad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: imsb__0.png?itok=_GJip9VY.png (349KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
imsb__0.png?itok=_GJip9VY.png
349KB, 1280x800px
I'm still mad.
>>
of all the pointless things to do with a film site, this seemed like a rather big one. Even if half the time it was pointless arguing or shitflinging, with half the posts deleted by a moderator.

It was fun to browse the boards of obscure foreign cult films and get little bits of info and trivia.
>>
>>84894026
About what?
>>
>>84894086
It made me feel slightly less alone seeing people discuss what I just watched.
>>
I miss being able to lurk the forums for tv and film discussions. It's not fair!
>>
>>84894026
What's the site traffic like these days?
>>
>>84894379
how the fuck would we know, retard
>>
>>84894026
I haven't been to the site ever since, wikipedia has all the info I need now. The only thing I ever used it is to see what people are saying about a movie I was about to see or have just seen.
>>
>>84894026

You aren't only one.

Is there any replacement for IMDb forums with decent sized user base?
>>
>>84894026
Guess why they got shut down?

>"How come rt rates this film so highly? Its really not that good?"

>"I just came back from the ciname. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY."

>"Despite the bad reviews it was highly enjoyable."

>>
>>84894764
Don't forget the cynical ploy to funnel every single online discussion through the approved websites of Facebook, Twitter, and reddit!
>>
>>84894026
I blame Amazon for shutting down the boards. Used to love IMDb, I don't go on it anymore after they got rid of the boards.
>>
I wonder what a traffic map of their site looks like before and after.
>>
>>84895510
I think they went on a decline after the forum shut down.
>>
File: sss.png (10KB, 678x317px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
10KB, 678x317px
>>84894379
>>84895510
>>84895870

Not that much. The imdb forum was popular but keep in mind the vast majority of people simply use it to look at the score of films.

>>84894581

Reddit :^)
>>
>>84896112
>750M a month
>down by 200M a month by the end of the 6 month period
>a drop of 25% its normal traffic in 6 months isn't alot
That graph makes it look like it isn't alot but that is a massive drop off.
>>
IMdb = 4chan, RT = plebbit.
>>
nerds should have every discussion area taken away
>>
it's a shame. sometimes i watch something old or obscure and i get curious what people would say about it in conversation. as far as i know imdb boards were the only place i could see people post retarded theories or opinions about such things, and now at times when i finish watching something that feeling of isolation is made worse because i can't see anyone else talk about it. same with obscure actors/actresses. probably no one can relate and i'm just showing my autism
>>
>>84897318

What?

The board shut down in February when it had 630 Million, then it had an uptick in march despite the forum shutting down and now it registered at 590 million during june.

It's fairly standard, hard to predict what will happen, but it definitely isn't losing popularity due to the forum else you would have seen a massive drop in march.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.