[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong here? Hard mode: No Rodrick recast. As mediocre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: HO00004361.jpg (147KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
HO00004361.jpg
147KB, 600x889px
What went wrong here?

Hard mode: No Rodrick recast.

As mediocre as this was, it still kinda sucks for the new kids playing Greg and especially Rowley (since he had little to no screen time) since they won't have a chance now to prove that they got what it takes to be worthy replacements to the original actors, as well as with any new actors playing Chirag, Freely, Holly and Patty in any future sequels.
>>
What's with the backlash against Roderick?
I haven't seen the new film, and I liked the old Roderick - but why is that what you focus on? I heard there was a hashtag as well. Was he really that loved?
>>
That mom is hot as fuck.
Why were the patents replaced? Surely they're not too old.
>>
>>84892945
oh my god what happened to Justin Long?
>>
>>84892945
Oh my god. Why is Jesu Otaku in this
>>
File: 1487823312801.gif (736KB, 503x283px) Image search: [Google]
1487823312801.gif
736KB, 503x283px
>>84893591
>the actors playing Greg, Rodrick, Manny and Rowley are replaced
>the actors playing the parents aren't replaced

that wouldn't look awkward as fuck at all.
>>
>>84893560
>why is that what you focus on?
That shit became a nonsensical movement for some reason

I can deduce that the fan liked the original actor playing him too much, and the new actor playing Rodrick didn't even bother emulating that hairstyle favoring capturing the spirit of the character instead of the looks.

Yeah, because acting like a total tool 98% off the time is true to the spirit of Rodrick's character
>>
>>84893560
I was 13 when the first movie came out and girls my age were fucking in love with Roderick. Every girl I knew agreed that Roderick was hot as fuck. That's probably why people were up in arms about the recast.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000311892265.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000311892265.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
Why does his bro look like a trap
>>
>>84894129
You mean Ayylmao. I think he's the same species as Adam Driver.
>>
>>84893591
>That mom is hot as fuck.

The things I would do to her
>>
>>84894518
Would you be a vegan to tap that?
>>
>>84892945
does the mom show her feet in this flick?
>>
>>84894790
Not that I can remember, the movie was forgettable, but I remember the mom was an insufferable cunt and everything that happens in the movie was pretty much her fault.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.