[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think about the Loki trilogy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 63245455236234532.png (728KB, 720x358px) Image search: [Google]
63245455236234532.png
728KB, 720x358px
>>
>>84892525
>Good
Avengers
>Mediocre
Thor
>Absolute FF tier garbage, literally the worst film of the MCU
Dark World
>>
Dark world is neither as bad as people would have you believe, nor is it as good as MCU fanboys might say.

I do like the idea that Loki connives his way to the throne by the end. It relies on improbable luck, but the end result is fun.
>>
>>84893293
>literally the worst film of the MCU
I'd probably agree with that, but it's not garbage at all. It's just dull. Uninteresting. Boring. Garbage is way too strong though. It's watchable, just not that enjoyable.
>>
>>84894903
all the human characters ruin it
>>
>>84892525
STOP MAKING FUN OF THOR

Thor was a nice family drama with a fun lighthearted tone and characters.

Thor 2 was a competent adventure with fun action setpieces and good visuals even if the plot was nonexistent.

Thor 3 looks like the first proper Thor movie and its visuals already look great and colorful. Loki may of been the breakout character and made countless pussies wet but he was best in the first Thor. The only Loki movie is Thor 2 and he's almost the best part of it. Like when he transforms into Captain America and Makes Thor Sif. Or when he pretends to have a neat prison cell and be properly dressed, only to reveal he's lost his shit.
>>
shit
>>
>>84896114
Natalie Portman ruined the first two Thors
>>
>>84896153
Now shes gone and we can enjoy a good Thor movie.
>>
>>84896169
Is she?
>>
>>84896200
Natalie got assblasted and jumped ship because they changed directors... so she says. But yes. Im eager to see if they ignore this or bring it up since they never broke up in the movies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.