[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF happened to Kevin Kline?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

WTF happened to Kevin Kline?
>>
>>84890916
he started fucking phoebe cates. they had some ugly ass kids together, even though both kline and cates are at least 8.5s at minimum . phoebe cates opened some hipster antique type shop within the tristate area and kline stayed in new york to do plays which allowed him stay with his family.
>>
>>84891076
Based
>>
I think he's doing shit on Broadway now
>>
Wild Wild West, 1999.

His casting was a bad decision for that role. His role was supposed to be the "straight" man opposite of Will Smith's "funny" man. Kline decided he wanted his character to have a comedic role as well. It didn't turn out well. This is all aside from the awful plot. With Will Smith in that series, with good casting, writing, etc... that franchise could have been something huge.
>>
Voices the landlord on Bobs Burgers
>>
>>84891721
I forgot about that dumpster fire
>>
I actually felt bad for him in Beauty and the Beast. When he had to act opposite Watson it was like nails on a chalkboard. I hope he got a nice check for that.
>>
>>84890916
Was just thinking about him. This, Fish Called Wanda and the fag movie were all carried by his unique talents. He's 69 so if he's due for a comeback it's now.
>>
>>84892261
As a reimagining of the 60's series, it could have been another Star Wars if done correctly. The few years around the millennium before 9-11 was a time of nostalgia. A lot of people forget that. There were a lot of reboots and reimaginings. WWW missed it's mark.
>>
File: Brady-Belichick.jpg (43KB, 539x400px) Image search: [Google]
Brady-Belichick.jpg
43KB, 539x400px
>>84891076
max cozy
>>
>>84890916
Also the plot of Dave is insane he isn't the US president and he thinks he is just because looks like him? How could anyone predict something more insane would happen?
>>
>>84892633
they did it with Reagan, HW CIA Bush had him shot and killed and ran the show
>>
File: greta.jpg (372KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
greta.jpg
372KB, 900x600px
>>84891076
Frankie Cosmos is cute!
>>
>>84892633
It's comfy as fuck tho
>>
>>84893214
Good tunes but absolutely not. What a curious case of genetics.
>>
>>84890916
He's more of a stage actor. Just won his third Tony (not that anyone on TV cares). He may have faded into obscurity in the film world, but his stage work has made him a more respectable serious actor.
>>
>>84892376
no it couldn't have, steampunk is the worst genre and will never reach SW levels
>>
>>84893214
God damn what happened

This is why we need genetic analysis. Conventional wisdom does not produce this.
>>
>>84893214
I bet you if he reproduces his kids will be hot as fuck. Looks skip a generation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.